• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Think this CANT be done? 3 stone gone in 4 weeks

TTey68

Stay with me on this one, bit of a story!

Well, obviously being a FAT bird - figures (naturally) are not my forte!

However, seems not the young instructors one at my gym either who gave me a duff weigh in result on week 2!

I started the diet at 21st 7lbs. Week 4 weigh in today - 18st 7lb. THREE STONES in 4 weeks (slap on the back to me)

3st = 42lb.

Week 1 was 17lb loss
Week 2 was 11lb loss
Week 3 was 2lb loss
Week 4 was 8lb loss

Now even being crap at sums, I know that added up to 38lb (and when divided by 14lbs = 4lb short of the actual 3 stones I have now lost)

Still with me...?! lololol

Called the gym explaining my confusion and it came to light the young instructor had converted the KG wrong. So my week 2 loss was actually 15lbs and not the 11lb she had told me (and yes I will quibble over the 4lb lol)

So, here I am. 2nd May 2007. THREE (3) stones lighter than I was 4 weeks ago.

To those who feel despondant, and it isnt worth it, or it cant be done - take heed. It can. Some will do it quicker than me, some will do it slower than me - but if the end result is the same - who cares?!

The support, advice, tips, motivation and people on here are marvellous, and it has without doubt been invaluable and I thank each and everyone.

AAMW starts tonight and have my rations all prepared for a feast heheh. Saved my lunch pack, so I can have a 3-course 'meal' this evening.

Made the most delicious 'cheescake' last night - which personally was without doubt THE most delicious thing I have done with a pack todate.

150ml water left in the freezer until it has iced over. Add a Vanilla pack, mix-a-mousse on top and a teaspoon on Orange flavour (receipe was on a sticky) whisked and put back in the freezer for 20 mins. OMG it was LUSH!

Anyway - essay over

A well chuffed TT xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Kangy

:wow: :wow: :wow: and:wow: again!!

That's fantastic! You must be so utterly thrilled, and what an inspriration!

Well done you!

K xx

TTey68

Thanks Kangy - am rather chuffed xx

Bluepaws

Thats Brill! Well done to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

luciec1

wow!!!!! amazing!!

Well done! whats your secret?

Lucie xxx

TTey68

wow!!!!! amazing!!

Well done! whats your secret?

Lucie xxx

No secret Lucie. Cambridge Diet. Does what it says on the packs :) Stick to it, believe in it and it happens.

xx

Barb

Gold Member
Flipping heck, now that's cooking with gas! Well done, you are an inspiration, keep going!

Love Barb xx

BessieB

S: 19st8lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 5st11lb(29.56%)
wow - you have done amazingly well - you must be so pleased

and i loved what you said

"Cambridge Diet. Does what it says on the packs :) Stick to it, believe in it and it happens."

can't wait to follow the rest of your losses!