think this is it.....

fatcat1966

i have been doing ww a month now and lost 5.5lb but i feel so postive.
I think it is the variety of ww foods and think i will never get bored.Last night i had ww sticky toffee sponge and ww thick double cream and it was scrummy.Because of things like lo fat crisps,such a huge variety of yogs,cakes and biscuits(all ww)
i can see my self on ww for a long term healthy eating plan.

i plan out all my meals now and always in the kitchen doing some form of cooking or looking in my books or on the net for new ideas.I really cannot see this ending and long may it last!!!!!!!!
catherine

Well done on the loss, and it's fab that you are feeling so positive. I love that there are no restrictions on WW, and I love the desserts. According to the points calculator, the Sainsbury's own version of the chocolate pudding is 0.5 points less than the WW version, and it is cheaper too! I like to use fat free natural yogurt with sweetener in place of cream or quark with sweetener to replace whipped cream. Can save half a point that way too.

WW sticky toffee sponge and WW thick double cream?

Sounds fab.

from which establishment can you buys these marvels, are they fresh or frozen? And cost?

Thanks x

They are fresh, and in Sainsbury's the cream is £1 for a 200g pot, and the puddings are £1.99 for two, and they come in chocolate, apple and blueberry, lemon and sticky toffee.

oh I'm practically drooling here!!! :D

well done on your loss so far, I love ww too more than anything because no foods are banned, like you say, you never get bored!

i have been doing ww a month now and lost 5.5lb but i feel so postive.
I think it is the variety of ww foods and think i will never get bored.Last night i had ww sticky toffee sponge and ww thick double cream and it was scrummy.Because of things like lo fat crisps,such a huge variety of yogs,cakes and biscuits(all ww)
i can see my self on ww for a long term healthy eating plan.

i plan out all my meals now and always in the kitchen doing some form of cooking or looking in my books or on the net for new ideas.I really cannot see this ending and long may it last!!!!!!!!
catherine

well done on your loss, i too love the ww food am about to eat banoffie dessert yum lol, love your possitivity xxxx :):):)

Back