thinkin bout this

Hi there,
I'm half way through my first week of CD, but I dont think its for me, I need food:cry:
Is this a diet that you're all following by keeping a track of the cals you consume or is there a site or group to join ? If I'm gonna stick to something this could be it

I tend to keep track of my calories by keeping a food diary of everything I eat (if you have a phone with apps, you can download free programs for it). It has helped me a lot as I can still eat the foods I like, but I am learning my limits! I am also learning a lot about what calories my food actually contains which helps me make choices :)

Yeah CC = is calorie counting.
I use an iPhone app to keep track too, definitely recommend keeping a food diary! Xxx

Relle said:
Yeah CC = is calorie counting.
I use an iPhone app to keep track too, definitely recommend keeping a food diary! Xxx

I do too n it's the best app ever. It does a wonderful diary.
;-)

another good site is food focus which is also free :) CCing is about getting the balance right which makes it a complete lifestyle change so there for sustainable long term and its not too difficult too! just make the right food choices and your calories go alot further and u dont feel hungry or deprived and u can still have a social life :) good luck with your journey hun x

Back