thinkin bout this

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by boxingbelle, 8 February 2011 Social URL.

1. boxingbelle

boxingbelle Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    eat less
    Hi there,
    I'm half way through my first week of CD, but I dont think its for me, I need food:cry:
    Is this a diet that you're all following by keeping a track of the cals you consume or is there a site or group to join ? If I'm gonna stick to something this could be it

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Morrigan

Morrigan Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(31.82%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I tend to keep track of my calories by keeping a food diary of everything I eat (if you have a phone with apps, you can download free programs for it). It has helped me a lot as I can still eat the foods I like, but I am learning my limits! I am also learning a lot about what calories my food actually contains which helps me make choices :)

4. Relle

Relle Full Member

Yeah CC = is calorie counting.
    I use an iPhone app to keep track too, definitely recommend keeping a food diary! Xxx

5. v12345

v12345 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I do too n it's the best app ever. It does a wonderful diary.
    ;-)

6. boxingbelle

boxingbelle Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    eat less
    Thanks for your help, is it available on a blackberry, not only am I new to cc but not to up on the phone either.x

7. Relle

Relle Full Member

I don't know actually, no familiar with bb's. There is a website though, just google MyFitnessPal

8. sarah-louise x

sarah-louise x Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    another good site is food focus which is also free :) CCing is about getting the balance right which makes it a complete lifestyle change so there for sustainable long term and its not too difficult too! just make the right food choices and your calories go alot further and u dont feel hungry or deprived and u can still have a social life :) good luck with your journey hun x

9. Rkmriddell

Rkmriddell Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    They're just testing it on BB's at the moment i think.... definitely a good app / site though x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.