Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

thinkin bout this

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by boxingbelle, 8 February 2011 Social URL.

1. boxingbelle

boxingbelle Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    eat less
    Hi there,
    I'm half way through my first week of CD, but I dont think its for me, I need food:cry:
    Is this a diet that you're all following by keeping a track of the cals you consume or is there a site or group to join ? If I'm gonna stick to something this could be it

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Morrigan

Morrigan Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(31.82%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I tend to keep track of my calories by keeping a food diary of everything I eat (if you have a phone with apps, you can download free programs for it). It has helped me a lot as I can still eat the foods I like, but I am learning my limits! I am also learning a lot about what calories my food actually contains which helps me make choices :)

4. Relle

Relle Full Member

Yeah CC = is calorie counting.
    I use an iPhone app to keep track too, definitely recommend keeping a food diary! Xxx

5. v12345

v12345 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I do too n it's the best app ever. It does a wonderful diary.
    ;-)

6. boxingbelle

boxingbelle Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    eat less
    Thanks for your help, is it available on a blackberry, not only am I new to cc but not to up on the phone either.x

7. Relle

Relle Full Member

I don't know actually, no familiar with bb's. There is a website though, just google MyFitnessPal

8. sarah-louise x

sarah-louise x Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    another good site is food focus which is also free :) CCing is about getting the balance right which makes it a complete lifestyle change so there for sustainable long term and its not too difficult too! just make the right food choices and your calories go alot further and u dont feel hungry or deprived and u can still have a social life :) good luck with your journey hun x

9. Rkmriddell

Rkmriddell Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    They're just testing it on BB's at the moment i think.... definitely a good app / site though x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.