• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Thinkin of rejoining

Hi all!
I have lost 4 stone calorie counting over the past few years but recently have put half a stone back on. I'm really down about this even tho everyone saying they can't tell and that it may just be muscle. I did slimming world back in 2007 and did lose 2 stone so am willin to try again to get rid of this bit extra.
I don't have loads to lose, maybe a stone and il be happy. I know what the red and green days mean but I can't remember everything so any help appreciated!
Will my body recognize the change I'm makin? I just don't want to pile any more on cos it's not used to all the carbs!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I think it's worth giving SW another go. I think if you've been doing a VLCD you might be better off doing red days to start with as that limits the amount of carbs you can eat. You also need to have a good variety of foods, particularly fruit and veg.

It might be worth you going to Group just to get the new books and the introductory talk. This will give you a reminder of what you can and can't have on Red and Green days but the consultants now talk mainly about Extra Easy (EE).

Denise

I think I'd rather stick to basics like I used to do it. I'm sure I have my slimming world book somewhere! I find it really hard to find time to go to the meetings.
I'm mainly just stuck with what syns are in what and also how many grams or stuff I can have as the a and b choices x