Thinkin of rejoining

vickydink

Determined!!
Hi all!
I have lost 4 stone calorie counting over the past few years but recently have put half a stone back on. I'm really down about this even tho everyone saying they can't tell and that it may just be muscle. I did slimming world back in 2007 and did lose 2 stone so am willin to try again to get rid of this bit extra.
I don't have loads to lose, maybe a stone and il be happy. I know what the red and green days mean but I can't remember everything so any help appreciated!
Will my body recognize the change I'm makin? I just don't want to pile any more on cos it's not used to all the carbs!!

I think it's worth giving SW another go. I think if you've been doing a VLCD you might be better off doing red days to start with as that limits the amount of carbs you can eat. You also need to have a good variety of foods, particularly fruit and veg.

It might be worth you going to Group just to get the new books and the introductory talk. This will give you a reminder of what you can and can't have on Red and Green days but the consultants now talk mainly about Extra Easy (EE).

Denise

I think I'd rather stick to basics like I used to do it. I'm sure I have my slimming world book somewhere! I find it really hard to find time to go to the meetings.
I'm mainly just stuck with what syns are in what and also how many grams or stuff I can have as the a and b choices x

Back