Thinkin of startin

Shazzac62

I had planned to start when i got paid, i now have the money sittin there for a bumper pack but find myself hesitant to order, ive got 4 weeks free and thought it would be a good start. I did all about w8 for a week and it was a week of hell then i convinced myself id lost 8pounds and hadnt ate all week i deserved to eat, plus i knew i didny have the money to keep it up at time! Now im thinking i mite not keep it up and waste money etc and its putting me off! I see the great results on here and just dont know that i can do it longterm!!x

Go for it! Its tough for the first few days then the magic fat dissolving packets work.
No hunger, its the only diet I know with this as a bonus.
Good Luck! Its worth it
GSQ

You will never know if you can do it if you don't try.
What have you got to lose other than weight??????

I thought I'd never cope with a diet like this so believe me if I can do it anyone can

This is the first time I have tried anything like this and can recommend its the best thing that you will ever do!! First few days are a bit tough but just keep logging on to the forum to read success stories and encouragement from other members. Honestly go for it you will not regret it! x:D

Yeah i think i will order my pack tonight when i get home, i know how tough the 1st week is and boy im not looking forward to that but i need to lose weight!!x

I had planned to start when i got paid, i now have the money sittin there for a bumper pack but find myself hesitant to order, ive got 4 weeks free and thought it would be a good start. I did all about w8 for a week and it was a week of hell then i convinced myself id lost 8pounds and hadnt ate all week i deserved to eat, plus i knew i didny have the money to keep it up at time! Now im thinking i mite not keep it up and waste money etc and its putting me off! I see the great results on here and just dont know that i can do it longterm!!x

Great that's good news!!! Honestly just take each day at a time and keep thinking one day down .... focus on your WI day to give you more inspiration and how much weight you will have lost!! x

Yeah go for it, I think £25 per week for all your food is pretty cheap considering how much things cost nowadays, you'll get lots of encouragement on here, when I start i'm going to be on this forum as much as possible reading everyone's positive results.

BF

Hi there

You know, total solution IS hard. But it works super well. If you go on it and find you can't keep to it you could do Working Solution (add a meal each evening) which I believe is a great deal easier to stick to and you lose about 10lbs a month. The pack won't be wasted if you did that AND you'd lose the weight, but more slowly.

Having said all that I recommend going for it Total Solution because I find it easier to stick to not having to think about food or portions or calories or fat content at all. Its v hard to get to Ketosis but worth it when you do cos the losses are really really good and you feel really well on it, not hungry or anything.

So if you want to lose weight and you THINK a vlcd might be an option for you I say just buy Exante cos its the cheapest and it tastes better than the others imo.

Best of luck

Belle

Back