Thinking about become a consultant!

Scottishmum

Cambridge Consultant
Hi Everyone,

Spoke to my cdc the other day about her possibly commending me to be a consultant.

I know I've not been on cd that long, but I love it so much and I want to help other people do well on it as I believe in it so much.

I love working with people and it kind of feels like a calling for me, I hope that doesn't sound stupid?

I still want to do my own job and just do this part time. There's also no-one in my area and I travel about 15 miles away from home to see mine.

I understand I will have to go for training, now 2 half days I think? Can anyone give me anymore info, I didn't have time for a lengthy chat with my consultant as she was just going to get her grandson from school. I'm going to chat with her in more detail soon though.

I mentioned it to someone today and two people with her asked if they could come see me if I do it! :eek:

I'm so excited!:D

Thanks in advance.

Catherine xxx

Hi Catherine, good luck with becoming a CDC. It sounds as though you're really motivated!

CD training is now 2 full days. You do your first days course, do your accreditation modules then do your second days course.

I find it wonderful seeing people blossom as they lose the weight.

You can fit it in around your current job & your life. Also you will find you make some nice friends.

Good luck
Nicky
CDC Swindon

Back