thinking about doing 1 week of cd

yummy mummy

Silver Member
hi all, what a lovely day it is and im all srcunched up on the sofa with a hot water bottle, ive got the worst belly ache ever and its not totm. ive been dong ww for 2 weeks and although i lost 3lbs in first week and wi for this one is tomorrow i dont feel in myself that i am losing. my inches are not going down but when i done cd i noticed a body change in the first week, ive still got a weeks worth of packs and am thinking about doing cd for one week to see what happens. of course i will lose weight but i want the inches to go down to. what do you all think? just a thought!

the weight won't come off as fast on weightwatchers so its unlikely you will actually be able to see a difference in a tape measure in a week. You could use your week of cd packs, and off course you will lose, but why have you moved to ww? presumably there was a reason behind your decision?

I'm not sure it will be good for your state of mind to be changing back and forth, I suggest either recommit to cambridge for the rest of your weightloss, or commit to sticking with ww and just accept the losses will not be noticeable in a week, and just measure yourself monthly instead of weekly.

I don't know enough about it as I am a LL'er, but perhaps worth considering one of cambridges other plans where you eat one meal a day along with your packs?

Anyway, good luck whatever you do.

Mags
xxx

thanks mags, yeah there was a reason it was that i was fed up of hubby moaning about me being moody and tired all of the time. i know what you mean about it not coming off as quick and not being able to see a diffrence in a week but im so impatiant. also i had a bad time with money and could afford to go cd so thats why i decided to do ww from home. i dont go to a class they dont do anything for me.

I think doing just one week of cd would be fairly pointless. Most of what you lose would be water which would go straight back on once you run out of packs. To lose fat you really need to do it for a few weeks.

I think, like Mags said, you need to commit to one or the other in order to really address your relationship with food- even if it does take longer.

If you were so unhappy on cd, do you really want to do it again?

Good luck with whatever you decide hun x

i just want the weight to come off quick. thinking abut it now i dont think i would be to unhappy on it but im sure if i did go back i would be unhappy. aaaagggggggghhh i hate food and diets

I know, its just not fair!

However you have lost 21 pounds and only 15 to go!

If you could recommit properly to cd, it would only take 4 or 5 weeks at the most if you stuck to it.

Weight watchers is a great diet, and if you stick to it it will be steady but slow. If you can't muster up some patience my fear would be you giving up and gaining weight! We can't have that!

We're not really helping much are we? lol

Mags
xxx

you are all fab and really do help, ive had a stressful day so im using up allmof my points on a juicy kebab, ive had it with veg so im having a break, probably regret it in the morning ha ha na ill be fine thanks all for your help

Back