Thinking about Exante

MiniB

Here we go again!
Hi all

Thinking about starting Exante as I have a holiday at end of June and my daughter may be moving her wedding forward to August this year as well!

Want to lose about 3 stones but not too bothered about setting an actual goal.

As you can see I have done Lipotrim before but think Exante might be a bit nicer.

Any advice very welcome!

Sorry, I haven't done Lipotrim, but Exante is yum! Really hate synthetic tastes (can't stomach the Pro Max protien bars for eg, they make me want to chuck up they are so vile), but all the soups are nice (a couple are a bit bland imho), the shakes range from lush to ok (bannana not a favourite, but it never is for me) and the bars give you something nice to chew on when needed.
I actually look forward to a vanilla shake (tastes soooo nice imho) as a 'treat'.

I would recommend Exante to anyone :) Good luck with whatever you decide.

(Btw didn't see the huge success you have already had! Go you!! :D )

I done lipotrim for 16 weeks but I'm finding exante loads better. I even feel like I've got more energy :)
And the shakes are delish compared wiv lipotrim x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for those messages. Am going to order my exante in a mo!

Be joining you very soon!

hi mini i also done lipotrim and much prefer exante ive defo been converted.lol. welcome to exante.

hi miniB hello again this is where i fell to after lipotrim this ones so much easier for me and i can eat lol protien only but still food only done 2 week so far but 10.5lbs down id give it a go xx

hi.
ummm... i wanna come over to exante too.
im on lipotrim atm and have lost 46lb in 9weeks. are the losses the same on exante?
scared ill change diet and mess it all up?
lipotrim bland packs are getting pretty damn boring and my pharmacist assistant is a right ditz! :(
xxx

ye good losses on this side to but some do TS and others do working with adding a meal still good losses in that ive lost 10.5 in my 1st 2 weeks but did eat ham and boiled eggs on day 3 and 4 to keep me at it those r my horrid days lol but i find this so much easier than lipotrim i only liked chocolate shakes here i like choc,banana,strawberry and thai chicken soup, veg soup and the bars are better as well more like flapjacks than flatjacks lol

Start exante J
Get past the 1st weekJ
Lose ½ stoneJ
Make it past week 2 J
Drop a dress size
Lose 1 stone
Lose 1 ½ stone
Get under 200lbs
Get bmi under 40 J

Wk 1 -6.5lbs
Wk 2 -4lbs

Exante ordered and am now just waiting for it to arrive.

Can't wait to start!! Woohoo!

Hi MiniB
I started Exante at the start of Feb after doing Lipotrim (have done LT before in 2008 also). I started a thread at the time of starting Exante you can see it here .

I haven't regretted changing over. There is more choice and in general they aren't as synthetic. It helps to be able to chew something as well!

Good luck

Marie

nomoremuffintop said:
hi.
ummm... i wanna come over to exante too.
im on lipotrim atm and have lost 46lb in 9weeks. are the losses the same on exante?
scared ill change diet and mess it all up?
lipotrim bland packs are getting pretty damn boring and my pharmacist assistant is a right ditz! :(
xxx

The losses are every bit as good as LT I'm
Not sure why people assume it won't be lol

I've lost over 7 stones in 7 months

thanks for the help :)

deffo want to come over, hope it all goes well for me but i cant order the months bumper pack until tuesday and i will run out of lipotrim on wednesday fingers crossed exante delivers them in time x

Back