Thinking about it?

fifee

Hi all I'm thinking of joining slimming world but does it really work? Ive been having a look online and I'm really puzzled as to how you can eat all that food and still loose weight. I'm
Really scared as I did Cambridge last year and lost 5 stone but I'm struggling now with eating "normal food" and have lost control again. I'd really appreciate any advice etc if possible?

Thank you
Fiona x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

SW is a great plan and does work hun. It teaches you the things you can eat a bit more of and still be healthy and is based around fresh foods and healthy cooking techniques. You have nothing to lose by trying it! I would definately recommend the plan x

I'm personally not doing slimming world but my Aunt has been doing slimming world for the past few months and the transformation is amazing :)

Thanks jayde, what's the average weight loss or does it depend on person? I lost an average of a stone a month on Cambridge but I was starving myself literally and now I think my body wants to hang onto any food I eat so I've put about 2 stone back on.

I would say the bigger you are at the start then the more you can lose, it is possible to do a stone in the first month. But it does average out to between 1-3lbs a week. My old.consultant said if you follow the plan 100% you should be able to lose 3lbs a week but not all would agree on it. When I was going strong I could average 8-10lb a month with no excercise. This is not as quick as a tfr but it is real life and something you can stick to and enjoy! It's worth the extra bit of time imo. And if you wanna boost your losses you can look at excercise, speed foods and superfree foods and increase those x

Why not take a look at the inspirational photo's on here & then you can see how much people have lost, also take a look at peoples stats (on the left of a thread). The transformation is amazing, you'll be impressed.

Yes SW does work, it's brill:D

Thanks michelle I will do if I can work out how to find it lol still trying to get to grips with this minimins, it's either really complicated or I'm really getting old lol. I think I'm probably still in the mind set that Cambridge only works I'm struggling to accept i can eat normal food and still loose weight albeit slowly ?

Fiona x

Hi,A lot of the other 'diets' are generally quick fixes, SW isn't so much as a diet, more of a healthy way of eating, for life. It only hard in the way that we have to retrain ourselves to eat in a healthy way. Eating loads of the good stuff and limiting the bad stuff. Sounds easy, but it doesn't always go to plan, especially when the wine jumps out and pours itself down your neck?

Back