Thinking about returning to LLT

Lind

Is feeling the love!
Hello!!

2 years ago I managed 6 weeks on LLT and my own sucsess made me give up. I was starting to look really different and was scared of the change.

Now 2 years on and baby number 2 and some ill health I need to do something about it. I have tried and tried calorie counting and Special K diets etc...I have a bad hip and have been advised not to exercise until I have had a diagnosis on it. My nurse at my doctors surgery reccomended LL to me this morning, not knowing that I had tried it before.

Last time I lost 38lb in 6 weeks and now I kick myself often for being too scared to succeed!!

I have few questions...

Is it still the same format?

How much is it now?

Can you still drink coke zero? lol

Thanks for reading and thank you if you reply.

I don't know what format was before! Now you have 4 week counselling modules - 4 packs a day - keep going until you reach goal and then route to management. £72 per week. You can't officially have coke zero and I would advise you not to as I think abstinence really helps - however it won't take you out of ketosis.

I felt like you half way through as well. I felt a bit like I wasn't me anymore. But actually being overweight isn't you either. the real person is the normal weight, active, happier person who eats in a normal and balanced way. But i pushed past that feeling. Now I know that this is the real me. I am vibrant and enjoying life. if you are not - then you are not being true to yourself.

Give it another go. What have you got to lose. Just work through any issues you have in the counselling. that is what it is there for.

Back