thinking about starting a diary...

ginger&proud

i am thinking if starting a diary on here but not sure if i should bother....

hoping it would keep me motivated on down days.... what do people that have diaries think / recommend. what are the benefits etc

cheers, emma x

Hi emma, Ive kept a blog rather than a diary by a post, and think its done me the world of good. Having to review the days food (or shake!) wise had really made me feel good about the process. Just helped me to focus everyday about why Im doing it too.
Hope this helps! Good luck!

If youre doing a diary/blog just for you then either works, if however you want something where youll get comments, replies etc then youre better starting a diary thread. Blogs are very underused on Minimins and chances are itll get read very little

I am trying to do my diary each night. I usually come on about the same time to distract me from temptations! I find mine's not very exciting but it's more to keep me on track and does seem to work

Hi Emma, I've just started a diary. I thought it would keep me motivated, also it will be nice to reflect on in a few months when I am still on the diet (being positive), but shifted a few stone. I find it really interested to read other people diaries and you see them getting closer and closer to their goal weight.

Best of luck anyway

Liz

I didn't start a diary until I was 3 months in, but since I have started it, I have found it a really helpful way to reflect on the journey. I've also found it a good way to get to know other people better; and vice versa. Sometimes others can offer really good insight into what's going on for you; when you can't always see the wood for the trees when you're in the middle of it. If you're thinking about it, why not just have a go. If you don't find it useful, you can always stop doing it :)

ive lost 25 lbs in 5 weeks but have sts since monday.

ive had 2 days where instead of a 3rd pack i had some protein. i dont think eating has helped, if anything it has made me think about food more!

so i have decided no food for at least a month. dont need or want any distractions! just wanna get thin!!

Last edited:
Back