Thinking about starting Lipotrim? READ THIS!

starting on Monday

Hi all
Starting on monday. Given away almost all my food to the homeless shelter last night and working through what little is left this weekend. Bought the peppermint tea and green tea with mint to see if any different. I know i only start on Monday but one of my big worries is the refeed and putting all the weight back on. I have lost some weight myself but have been the same weight for 2 months and think lipotrim will help. Does anybody know how the refeed works? My pharmasist did not really say much to be honest. Hope someone can help.
Thanks
Well done on the great weight losses
Keep in touch
sabina x

I'm so glad people find this site, Lipotrim is the best thing I've ever done! I'm so greatfull to this site! Your all doing great:):)

after reading the various threads, thought why wait till Monday and have started today, Sunday. Ok up to now. Tried the vanilla shake, that i had to drink very cold, quickly and through a straw and saved a teaspoons worth for my black coffee but to be honest, I think i will stick to weak black coffee in future. Not hungry yet but it is only 2pm. Tomorrow will be the test when I am at work.
Going to try the peanut flapjack tomorrow at work for lunch. Lets see how they taste.
Back soon as know will need support
sabina x

excellent work everybody

Hi everyone
Ye have all done brill on this diet. I just finished week 3 today and it is very hard. You get used to the diet but the temptation is always there. I am loosing the weight but it takes a lot of commitment. My hair has never been as shiney from all the water and i have loads of new energy.
How do I get my weekly weight on my signiture without it telling me ive used 2 many words. Alot of ye have ur weight loss in pink at the bottom. How is it done please.

Starting weight 16st 2lb :eek::eek:

Week 1 -12 15st 4lb:D:D

Week 2 - 6 14st 12lb:D

Week 3 - 7 14st 5lb:D

Hi everyone - im just curious - how much is Lipotrim each week?

Ta

Hi everyone - im just curious - how much is Lipotrim each week?

Ta
Hi Andi,
Mine is £36 however (if you are a man) it is a little higher. I am in north manchester and prices vary region to region! Esp in Ireland!!!!
When are you thinking of starting?
You will be offered either (if you are man) 4 womens or 2 mens ...tbh most people find it easier at first with little and often! Hope this helps xxx good luck

Yup i'm in bolton and it costs me £48 too:sigh:

Hi guys
Im starting tomorrow as ive been depressed for weeks about my weight so my cousin suggested this and ive never been more determined as i have tried alllllllll diets but nothing seems to work!!! I wanna get down to 10 stone which is a loss of 3 stone from what i am now. I cant wait to get started i know it wont be easy but i have a wicked partner who is ready to support me and i have the support of 2 family members who have tried this. She says the 3rd or 4th day is the hardest but after it kicks in it should be a bit easier
xxxxx

week 5

She is bang on with her advise. After day 5 it does get easier and when u are on it a few weeks u forget about it and the days fly by. Dont forget the water though. I slacked on water this week and ive had my lowest weight loss yet. Best of luck with the diet .....

Week 1 -12 15st 4lb
Week 2 - 6 14st 12lb
Week 3 - 7 14st 4lb
Week 4 - 7 13st 12lb
Week 5 -4 13st 8lb

Hi, this is my first time on this forum, I just found it last nite and today is my first day on Lipotrim, the other posts seem very encouraging. I've quite a bit to lose but I'm really positive about this.
Good luck to everyone else

Hi, I am on my second day on LT and have to say am finding it difficult. I am hungry and fed up! Am going to stick with it though, hope this feeling passes.

Dee:wave_cry:

What fantastic messages by everyone each and everyone supportive to everyone. I started LT few days ago and this is my 4th day, been having a couple of headaches but think I'm over the worst of it now and people have already commented I seem to be losing bit of weight, I'm feeling really good on this diet and recommend it to anyone, BIKINI HERE I COME hehe good luck everyone xxxx

Hi, I am on my second day on LT and have to say am finding it difficult. I am hungry and fed up! Am going to stick with it though, hope this feeling passes.

Dee:wave_cry:

Hope your feeling better Dee, i'm finding it hard too but think of all that weight loss, i'm on my 4th day now lucky to have my friend doing it with me, stick at it girl i've found this place really good support also xxx

dee/sammy
the hunger does pass and when you see and even more important feel that weight coming off its so worth it. stick to it. do it for you x

I am on day 5 of lt and really feel inspired by everyones great weight loss storys. Everyone is doing so well, makes me believe it is possible for me. thanks

Well done getting that far, ive found this site a great help for inspiration and support. Trust me its definately possible for you girl. If you feel bad or struggling get yaself on here. Good Luck hope your chuffed at your first WI

i was following a healthy eating plan and lost just over half a stone in two weeks (which i think was probably just water weight :( ) but today i was bad, very bad it was a collegues birthday and i had a piece of birthday cake. im truely fed up of this and want to see the results quicker. from being on here ive seen people talk of these diets but not really known much about it. i want to start the lipotrim diet so can someone tell me exactly what it entales? food wise? drink wise? exercise wise?? im also worried as i dont know if it is possible to actually do it over here as i live in guernsey and couldnt see any pharmacies :( someone help me pleaseeee :( :( :( :( xxxxx

Back