Thinking about starting Lipotrim? READ THIS!

I'm off to the pharmacy tomorrow to hopefully get my first lot of shakes...I'm really excited, but I'm scared that I'll get too hungry and give up! Any advice? x

Total agreement

I am only on Day 4 but can honestly say that this is a good experience (so far). I feel great and have accepted that I cannot eat for a while, but I am not hungry so its not a problem.
Happy Days

Thanks...I'm getting really excited! Can't wait 'til the weight starts dropping off! xx

Thanks...I'm getting really excited! Can't wait 'til the weight starts dropping off! xx

Oh and it will if you stick to it 100%. I am now on day 15 and I have to say I have not felt hungry since I started doing LT, I have managed to cook tea every night for my 3 kids and have never even been tempted to cheat.....

Good luck and keep us posted on your losses.

Nikita10....& all Lipotrimers
Reading your posts has just inspired me to join this forum...how fab is the weightloss :happy096:...

I spoke to my local chemist today about Lipotrim and I will skipping (ha! well I will when I have started Lipotrim) along there tomorrow to join you and all the other Lipotrimers on are weightloss journey...

Bye for Now xx

Last edited:
Hi redhotswan - double welcome coz you're a fellow Liverpudlian as well as a fellow lipotrimmer! Let us know how you get on!

(There's a Liverpool meet in July if you think you might be interested - early days yet I know) x

whitekitty

im on day 4 and the cravings have sort of subsided....

i say sort of because day 1 to 3 i wanted to swallow a whole loaf of bread and finish of my binge with a few biscuts...BUT i didn!!! and today...:character00115:i feel powerful caus i resisted temptation, and it will stand to me when i see the results on the scales.. btw i was inspired by all these wonderful people to start!!!...nd now im down to just wanting a crust...:L:L:wave_cry:

so gud lock!!!!!!!

:bunnydance:

wow! what a msg...good on you...on my 2nd and that was exactly what i needed to hear...fair play to you girl!!

hi All,
fabulous posts here, real inspiration, I am contacting chemist tomorrow for a consult, happy to start as soon as possible as I am motivated after reading on this site over the last number of days.
Thank you all

Doirin

hi daisy
i have started lipotrim today, trying to keep busy so not to think about food lol. feeling ok up to now, not feeling hungry want to get this first week over with. Just trying to get to grips with this website as there are so many diets going on x

Hiya, i am on my 4th day!! I feel really bad, because i couldn't resist my sunday dinner, I had a small portion and instantly regretted it!! :( I was feeling really weak and ill and was actually pushed by hubby to get some food. I have resisted any temptations today and truly hope that this will not mess up my weigh- in on Friday...........

hi all joker here
well not cheated in my first week and weighed in today
lost 11 pounds am really happy and looking forward to next weeks weigh in keep going losers

A big hello there to everyone, I just want to say I think you are all amazing and you have inspired me to start the lipotrim diet! Last year I worked really hard and lost three stone and now I have four stone to lose. It is my first time ever being unhappy in myself. I feel that I am only unhappy because I had worked so hard and I let it all go. I am happy to report that I feel a million times better already from reading all of your posts and I haven't even started yet! I feel really confident that knowing I can come here will reinforce my success. I am in the middle of exams so will be starting lipotrim friday week, I am delighted to have found such a supportive forum and hope to be as much help and support to all of you or others who may join, thanks for having me,

Mirsy

Hi Daisy that post is fantastic, ive had a few questions and now you have answered them hehe. I know when I found out about LT 3 weeks ago from an old friend I could hardly find anything on the web until I found this site which is an absoloute godsend. I do agree with the snidey and cynical remarks off other people, but the best thing to wipe that smirk off their faces is to carrying on suceeding, as they say - cynical people love to see people fail, so carry on kicking butt!!

Ditto

I have been on Lipotrim for 2 days now and feel tired, i can relate to your job as I am also a trainer and i alway feel, when presenting, that everyone looks at me and things **** shes big!!!!!!!:(

Aww hi everyone!
Sadly I allowed myself go from size 10s and 12s to 16s so I'm back and was very disheartened with myself-and it was ME who put on the weight, not LT- I went back to eating dreadfully after a while:( i really should have come on here and read back my own advice!!
In a few weeks I plan to be re-wearing all my mini sizes again!!

look forward to talking to you all more!!
xxx

hi daisy
well done on going back to it
i am back on it too this is my second time on it i never did the maintenence/refeed last time so i just went straight back to bad eating after. i'm on day 2 now and would love the ketosis to kick in and the hunger pains to go
i think from last time it took till day 3 or 4 before the hunger disappeared. but right now anyone near me is at risk of being eaten :eatdrink023:

Back