Thinking about starting Lipotrim? READ THIS!

MEEE TOOO id love to be a size 8but like you said you guna see how you feel when you go to a ten stone. i cant remember last time i was slim i think i was 13 or 14 but i dont know how much i weighed at that age unlike now i was never botherd about scales or my weight. so i cant imagine wat id be like 8.7 ill see how it goes but i know id defo need to loose more still when she stops me at 10.10. xx good luck xx

MEEE TOOO id love to be a size 8but like you said you guna see how you feel when you go to a ten stone. i cant remember last time i was slim i think i was 13 or 14 but i dont know how much i weighed at that age unlike now i was never botherd about scales or my weight. so i cant imagine wat id be like 8.7 ill see how it goes but i know id defo need to loose more still when she stops me at 10.10. xx good luck xx
i was tiny until i hit about 18 then i was a size 11 and then it wasnt until i was 23 that i hit 14 stone i then lost a stone not sure now but since then ive been floating between 12 and 13 stone! its not drastic i know but ive got a very thin face so i just look pregnant with extra weight not even fat all my weight is on my stomach! its awful and im so self conscious of it! my mum told me that when i was in school and i was so skinny i used to cut the tags off my clothes because i thought that i was fat and i was only a size 6!! how crazy is that! i never thought i had a bad relationship with food i only realised today how much rubbish i would be eating if i wasnt on lipotrim! day 2 down im looking forward to week 2!!

Can i please ask how my is Lipotrim please??

what do you mean?? also well done for reaching your target how long did it take you?? im very impressed! hope im saying the same soon!! im only on day 3 but im hopeful ive lost 5 pounds already!! i cant really notice it though but im chuffed!

lol sorry spelling mistake 'how much is LT please' ?? thanx as i have finished CD and my friend want's to loose 1.5 on a vcld.! she can not afford cd, so just looking for info to take back to her.!
she is 11 stone now and bmi 26.6 so would be be able to buy LT??

day 3 and 5 lbs off already blimey that's samshing but with huge results like that is so keeps you going. im so glad i stuck to cd now.!
You will soon see and feel your loss, !!

i know im delighted with myself! i actually went to my chemist today and the lady there said she couldnt understand why i was doing it that i looked fine! but she hasnt seen me naked! hehe
i live in ireland and it costs me €65 euro a week!!

depends on the region hun, there all different prices i live in the wirral mine cost £36 a week some can go up to 48. if i were you id go on the lipotrim website and look up at your nearest chemist that will do lipotrim it will give you the address and telephone number, just give them a call and ask them xx

hi im day 4 today and weighed myself this morning and have lost 3kgs i think im in ketosis today as have a funny taste in my mouth and am soooooo thirsty but also not felt as hungry and have felt quite energetic. does it get easier from here.

I was a bit reluctant to start Lipotrim as I thought 'Ill never manage without food' and 'omg where am I going to find £36 a week' I had also heard a few horror stories mainly from people who had never done lipotrim. But I can safely say, heading into week three, that I haven't experienced any side affects or any hunger pangs. I have also found that the £36 a week was actually spent by myself on my lunch break at work, so not only are we saving money there but we are also saving money on the weekly shop ... its just goes to show what a complete pig I was before, but I can honestly say I am happier than ever and I am determined never to regain this weight :)

See you on the other side!

I'm so glad to read this post. I'm on Day2 and have started to lie to people about the diet because of all the negativity that's been thrown at me. One of my best friends attacked me with all the usual horror stories when she heard I was starting, thankfully my other bf quickly tore her down by explaining that as a perma skinnyminny she wouldn't know a thing about losing weight so she should shut her mouth :D

Have been reading through all the information and I am really motivated to give this a go!!
I will defi be back for advice and motivation!

Hey Nicki

Hi
I started today too!!!!
My husband started with me too!!!
Nearly thought better of it and went out for a 'final meal' but gone for it
best of luck' and keep in touch

x anne x

It was reading this site that got me motivated again and down to the pharmacy on Tuesday, its so great to be around (albeit virtually!!!) people who understand and agree with what you're doing - although I have to admit my fiance has been an angel. Its day two for me and things are going good!

hi guys! its my second day on LT --but i did try lipotrim a few years ago and i got down to my ideal weight bmi 25......but i didnt stick to a healthy eating plan and over the years the weight creapt back on ----but this time im determined to get down and stay down forever!!
Godd luck to you all!
xo

I am on day 8 now and feeling really good about everything.
The cravings have taken a back seat now and i am doing this 100%.
If i find my mind wandering to a 'food' place, i just head to this forum and read all the amazing success stories on here.
I will get through week 4 this time(3rd attempt at LT).
All i need to do is figure out how to update my ticker on here!!

Back