Thinking about starting Lipotrim? READ THIS!

haya. its not like sw per se becauseyou still eat conventional food on sw but on lipotrim, you replace your 3 meals a day with milk shake which are nutritionally balanced. have this 3 times a day and its sure you will lose a stone a month. i lost a stone in 2 weeks. however, you do not have anything else while on this programme. check out the facts @lipotrim uk.com. btw, it cost 36pounds a week. i hope this helps BUT TRUST ME, IT WORKS!!!!

@ temmytango: whoaw! it's kinda expensive. i have resorted to a cheaper pill i saw online. just ordered acai slim. and see how i go with it. hoping i did not waste any money from it. but thanks for the info. you provided me great help as i came in here without any idea what to do to lose weight the faster way.

Haya. Just to let u knw that I have used this acaiberry. With colon clense. I DOES NOT work and the remaining lies in my cupboard. Infact its a scam as I also had to have my credit card changed. Research this online and it is just a food supplement! Takia

Great motivational post, thanks for that!

but my cousin and friend ordered from the same site and they were not charged after the first order so i hope what i have is not a scam. and i hope it works well on me like what they experienced. i really cannot afford lipotrim that's why i opted for a cheaper plan. i started before dinner and it looks like it worked so far because i was not able to finish my meal. i hope that effect is not just on the first part. i really want to lose weight. i am so desperate as i want revenge on the man who broke my heart because of my weight issues.

Last edited:
uh-oh makes me worried now. but my cousin and friend ordered from the same site and they were not charged after the first order so i hope what i have is not a scam. and i hope it works well on me like what they experienced. i really cannot afford lipotrim that's why i opted for a cheaper plan. i started before dinner and it looks like it worked so far because i was not able to finish my meal. i hope that effect is not just on the first part. i really want to lose weight. i am so desperate as i want revenge on the man who broke my heart because of my weight issues.

Hopefully it will work out for you.. I cannot comment on the pills as i have never tried them... LT is expensive, but make sure that you remember that you will buy absolutely NOTHING for yourself for that week.. No food, no takeaways, no sweets, no cans/bottles of drink, so perhaps when you weigh up how much you spend on other stuff every week, it may not be so bad.... I promise you that if you stick to it LT really DOES work.... I lost over 3 and a half stone in 12 weeks, and would have stayed on it had it not been Xmas...

You really should get in the frame of mind that you are losing weight for yourself, not for a man... I can appreciate you want him to see what he is missing, but ultimately this should be about you, and you alone.... It is a really hard diet, but the rewards are amazing... Good luck with whatever you decide x

@ temmytango: whoaw! it's kinda expensive. i have resorted to a cheaper pill i saw online. just ordered acai slim. and see how i go with it. hoping i did not waste any money from it. but thanks for the info. you provided me great help as i came in here without any idea what to do to lose weight the faster way.

It's not really that expensive, you don't have to buy anything else for the week, it works out to be £5 a day which is not too bad, then it depends on your budget. Acai Slim is a scam, my sister ordered some, she was very disappointed with them. She also ended up cancelling her credit card to protect herself. I told her to report the scam to Fair Standard Agency so that other innocent people can be saved from parting with their money:D

i am so desperate as i want revenge on the man who broke my heart because of my weight issues.
-----------------------------------------------
Hey, you really have to be in right frame of mind, you are not doing it for anyone, it's for your well being, your confidence, your health etc. That's not the attitude, you are doing it yourself. Think about it.:D

hello,im on day one,where do i post to introduce myself??:wave_cry:

IF you're on lipotrim you can post on the 100% section, i'm sure you'll get a warm welcome.

Good luck on your journey :D

Thanks SlimmerSu! It is working (so far). I am being positive on this and it does help. I have lost 13 lbs already in one month of using the acaislim pills, which I am so happy with! Was not expecting it's that fast! And yes, I am doing this for myself. I want to change my life to something better. something slimmer! Thanks again! :)

Last edited:
It's not really that expensive, you don't have to buy anything else for the week, it works out to be £5 a day which is not too bad, then it depends on your budget. Acai Slim is a scam, my sister ordered some, she was very disappointed with them. She also ended up cancelling her credit card to protect herself. I told her to report the scam to Fair Standard Agency so that other innocent people can be saved from parting with their money:D

OMG! Sorry to hear about your sister's sorry. I ordered from the same site that my friend and cousin ordered from. Thankfully, they were not scammed. They just ordered once and that was it. Same thing happened to me. I ordered last May and was not re-billed or whatsoever. And pills are working on me. Thankfully. In every mango tree, there is a sour fruit and a sweet one. I guess your sister landed on the sour fruit and I was on the sweet one. If this weight loss becomes consistent, I will order acai slim again. Else, I am thinking of Liprotrim or Slimmer's world. Will need to save some money now.

Hi everyone,
I know there are lots of people reading this who aren't actualy on Lipotrim or have just started just like I did before I started so I thught this may be helpfull and hopefully encouraging.
When you google "Lipotrim" to try find information I found you are bombarded with horror stories about dizzyness, weakness, weight regain, depression, hair loss etc etc. I was told by people who had done it and stopped that if I started that I would have to take to my bed for weeks and that there was no way I could carry on living my normal life and work as hard as I do.

Dizzyness, weakness- Well in the first 3 days I did feel quite weak so I would advise people who work Mon-Fri to start on a Friday and your excitment will get you through the day the relax all weekend and spend your time on here. By Monday you will almost be in Ketosis.

Weight regain- Possibly the most terrifing thing you can hear. Who wants to lose piles of weight only to put it all back on plus extra. This can of course can and WILL happen if you don't prepare yourself to completely change your eating habits! But this isn't a Lipotrim only fact, if you were to go to Weight Watchers, get to target and go back to binging, take aways, no exercise the exact same thing will happen. I can not cook an egg so I would more often than not order pizza, chinese etc so I have gotten my mam to show me the basics of low cal stir-frys and have seen loads of great, easy, tasty recipies that I can't wait to get stuck into when I reach target. So regain is up to yourself. Think of it this way, if your strong enough to give up food for however long you are strong enough to replace fatty, processes foods for lovely CHEAPER low cal options.

Depression- This was one that I paid no attention to as I am a happy person no matter what but my friends all began commenting that I wasn't myself for a while. I began hating my job (that I absolutly LOVE) and even told my boss this, she put it down to being on LT but I thought she was being silly. Then I posted here saying how low I was and it turns out it is not uncommon for this, more than likely because alot of food contain an addictive "happy" ingredient and also carbs have something in them which disguise emotions a tad. But as soon as I admitted to myself that it was infact the otherwise wonderfull Lipotrim making me feel this way it all went! I was being utterly blind to any negitive facts because I was so happy with the results. Now I know it's common to get a bit down on any VLCD, I'm prepared to kick that feeling in the balls with a smile and remember why I'm doing this!

Hair loss
- This one I have heard of many times but haven't experianced it myself at all. The word "loss" is very misleading, it's not actually that your hair falls out, it comes out as normal but SOMETIMES(rarely it seems) it just doesn't replace itself as fast when on any VLCD, so it just thins slightly and begins to grow as thick and fast when you come off it. Personally, having thinner hair for a few months while I drop stones is well worth it anyway but as I say this is rare.

My main concern was work, I work as a trainer in a large company and my job entails keeping a group of 12/13 motivated, entertained and teaching them the job for 3weeks at a time, I'm on my feet mostly all day and I've just taken my first external group since starting LT and I've done the best job I ever have in the last year!!
I have more energy than ever before.

So if you are reading this trying to decide if you want to jump on the LT wagon I say COME ON, there's plenty of room(we're all shrinking:D)
By the summer time imagine yourself in little skirts, dresses, bikinis etc.

you wont ever have to sit in a room thinking "I'm the biggest here" or worry will the seatbelt on an plane fit, you wont have to go into a shop and be embarrassed that nothing in there will actually fit.

I still have a long way to go but I if even one person reads this and decides to bite the bullet and become a fellow trimmer it'll be even more worth it than I ever could have imagined!

Good luck everyone!

THANK YOU SO SO MUC. I REALLY FEEL VERY ENCOURAGED. i have only started today and i am more than determined to stick to it now.
THANKS!

Hi daisyhappy

Fab post thank you so much I start on Wednesday

Excited to get things started now xx

Some great advice in this thread. I'm realising how tough it is second time around! Thought it was going to be a breeze!

:(

im so happy i come accross this post its answered a lot of my questions and fears thank you so much

Thank you for this inforamtion - I did a search on Lighter life last night to find out more and discovered Lipotrim. Trotted of to the phamacist this morning to check it out and came away registered and rearing to go. I'm a bit apprehensive but am determined to give it my all.

All you guys on here are such an insipration...

Wish me luck - and thanks again.

Daisy, thank you so much for your post. I am on Day 2 and have just discovered this excellent site. When you say that on Day 4 'you will almost be in Ketosis', please can you explain what that means exactly and what I'm likey to feel when it happens :)

Just wondering if anyone can tell me if the gp will presciribe lipotrim??? Also how different is this to slimfast (other than the meal in the evening) meaning does it really fill you up???

Back