Thinking about starting Lipotrim? READ THIS!

Uklady, I found that by day 4 you'll notice it on your breath and maybe even a light green coating on your tongue, tuck I know but drinking water throughout the day keeps that at bay and you can also use listerine strips. It also brings lots of energy, a satisfied feeling ie no hunger and a feeling of happyness, wellbeing. Ketosis is the savior of Lipotrim!x x

Ketosis here I come, sounds too good to be true!

And the thought of just sneaking the smallest treat knocking you out of it after youve tried so hard to get in to it will really help me to be good! :)

If there was any reservation about starting LT before, your post was exactly what I needed to push me into the "YOU CAN DO THIS GIRL!" mode and I thank you for your honest and enspiring insight that comes only with taking that first plunge. Here we go...cheers! Here's raising a vanillia shake to ya! :)

thanks!

Really good advice here thank you! Im in a job where you have to be up on your feet entertaining all day with lots of energy & need loads of patience- so am worried about going on LT on Tuesday!

Do you get short tempered also with it? Heard that you do as your hungry before ketosis kicks in!

Also whats it like exercising on it? Also people on here have lost LOADS of weight which is fab!!!!! do you need to exercise or how can you stop your skin from being saggy after the weight loss?

Very inspirational and cant wait to see the pounds shed!!! :) touch wood!!! :)

Exercise and LT

I'd been advised not to take up a new form of exercise when starting this programme. However, if you are used to doing an exercise regime then there shouldn't be any problem.

Here Here Daisy well said xxx

I have the same question as pepshouse
Could a gp actually perscribe LL? Personally I just can't afford to pay for it.
If anyone knows thank you

Hi Everyone,
I am new and will be starting tomorrow as advised to do so by the pharmist..I was all up for strating today be he said tomorrow.. ( i am very nervous&excited at the same time)

Reading these posts are great and are a real insperation to me.

As you can tell im not too good with computers either so im still learning...

I think this site is great and really helped me make my mind up and encourage myself to do this...

Claire :)

Weight regain- Possibly the most terrifing thing you can hear. Who wants to lose piles of weight only to put it all back on plus extra. This can of course can and WILL happen if you don't prepare yourself to completely change your eating habits! But this isn't a Lipotrim only fact, if you were to go to Weight Watchers, get to target and go back to binging, take aways, no exercise the exact same thing will happen. I can not cook an egg so I would more often than not order pizza, chinese etc so I have gotten my mam to show me the basics of low cal stir-frys and have seen loads of great, easy, tasty recipies that I can't wait to get stuck into when I reach target. So regain is up to yourself. Think of it this way, if your strong enough to give up food for however long you are strong enough to replace fatty, processes foods for lovely CHEAPER low cal options.

I'm doing lipotrim as I want to change my eating habits long term. Yet there's an increasing number of posts/threads about people doing lipotrim to squeeze into a wedding/graduation dress or slimming down for a bikini for their holidays.

These are the people who then put the weight back on straight away and tell everyone lipotrim is rubbish. No, your attitude towards diet and lipotrim is rubbish!

Amazing

This is a great post started lt diet on 21\6\08 and my first weeks weight loss was 14.3 lbs cant wait for weigh in this week.

Hi there thats absolutely amazing love.....i am starting tomorrow and am hoping it works for me. I have just had a mini stroke and have been told i have to lose weight...no ifs or buts lol i weigh 19st so have a lot to lose. its been a few weeks since this post and i wonder how much you have lost by now ...loads i hope :mad:) i look forward to hearing how you are doing

love jen

Thank you so much for this. I'm starting in Tuesday and was feeling petrified at everything I've read online.
This has definitely made me feel a lot better!

Thats really good i only lost 5 pound in my first week spose not to bad im on my second week and find it easyier then the first week but food also looks and smells so good lol even though my stomach doesnt actually feel hungry weigh in on wednesday wish me luck hope i loose atleast 4/5 pounds again x

I was a bit worried after all the things I'd read online, but feeling much happier about Lipotrim now....off to the chemist in the morning! And feeling excited about it! x

Hi everyone. I started lipotrim 3 days ago. Im struggling but trying so hard to stick to it. I know i can do it. Your inspirational stories defo help. Iv got about 6 stone to lose.

Hannah x

Ahh thankyou for this Daisy, its really helpful! I'm hoping to start lipotrim in the next few days as I've got some weight to shed since starting to work nights :( Fingers crossed! x

Hi, I've just found this post and it makes me want to start lipotrim even sooner, is if wise to start now with it coming up to Christmas? I've tried various diets and fail I'm 22, 17 stone and 5ft 7 and a size 22. you could say I was on the plus side, since leaving school 5 years ago all I wanted to do is shop in Primark haha but can't due to my size I'm hoping to get down to a 14-16 for summer 2013, I also have been told I have pcos due to my weight which is such a horrible thing to hear at such a young age, I really need to loose weight now and not keep putting it off!! any advise you could all give me on staying positive and getting to my target,

Back