Thinking about starting RC

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by MalibuStacey, 10 November 2011 Social URL.

1. MalibuStacey

MalibuStacey Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(2.37%)
    Morning All,

I wondered If I could pick your brains, I'm currently doing Slimming World but finding the losses a bit slow. Do you think I would benefit from Rosemary Conley or do you think I would see the same results?

There arn't any classes near me but I have ordered the book. I'm just looking for any general feedback really.

Thanks

Malibu xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bagpuss19

bagpuss19 Member

As far as I can tell the difference with rC is you count calories so you can't eat as much as you like! Also everything needs to be under 5% fat per 100g so all food is low fat it's not just a case of cooking with no oil.
    I couldn't really get my head round SW it seemed counterintuitive when on a diet to eat as much as you wanted.

I would give it a go for a week and see what you think :)

4. MalibuStacey

MalibuStacey Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(2.37%)
    I don't have an issue with understanding slimming world because you are basically cutting out all fat and sugar. But I think that you right in that its the unlimited amount of food that you can eat that is slowing the weight loss down.

I'm just waiting for my book to come and then hopefully can start on monday, after sundays birthday celebrations I'm going to need it :)

Thanks hun

Malibu xx

5. babypat

babypat Gold Member

Good luck. Hope RC works out for u.

6. SlimmingKitchen

SlimmingKitchen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(9.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I went from SW to RC and loved it, I felt I was eating too much "free food" on SW but since changing over the weight dropped off in no time. xxx

7. MalibuStacey

MalibuStacey Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(2.37%)
    Thanks love, I've started today and hopefully by xmas I'll be in my good bum jeans after all :)

Malibu xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.