Thinking about starting RC

MalibuStacey

Morning All,

I wondered If I could pick your brains, I'm currently doing Slimming World but finding the losses a bit slow. Do you think I would benefit from Rosemary Conley or do you think I would see the same results?

There arn't any classes near me but I have ordered the book. I'm just looking for any general feedback really.

Thanks

Malibu xx

As far as I can tell the difference with rC is you count calories so you can't eat as much as you like! Also everything needs to be under 5% fat per 100g so all food is low fat it's not just a case of cooking with no oil.
I couldn't really get my head round SW it seemed counterintuitive when on a diet to eat as much as you wanted.

I would give it a go for a week and see what you think :)

I don't have an issue with understanding slimming world because you are basically cutting out all fat and sugar. But I think that you right in that its the unlimited amount of food that you can eat that is slowing the weight loss down.

I'm just waiting for my book to come and then hopefully can start on monday, after sundays birthday celebrations I'm going to need it :)

Thanks hun

Malibu xx

Back