Thinking about starting the CD

EveryRose

Hi, I'm new to this forum, discovered it thanks to Google :)

My cousin has been doing the CD and has done really well, I am currently doing Slim Fast but I would like to see it happening a lot faster.

Anway...I am thinking about doing the CD but will have to do some saving up first.

I've tried emailing a counsellor local to my area but she hasn't replied, I had questions for her but never mind, I'm sure someone here will answer them for me?

I am so self-concious of my body, even in the hot weather I will go out with my big coat on cos I'm so embarrased about my shape. I am so sluggish and unfit it isn't funny.

I just want my body back from 8yrs ago before the kids!

hiya,

CD is the best diet ive ever been on would def recommend it to you. There is a few cdc's that post on here so any questions there just post them on here someone will know :) congrats on the 6lbs of so far

becky xx

Thanks girls, the only thing stopping me at the moment is the cost. I want to make sure I can afford it for 12weeks before I start really, I don't want to get to say week 4 and can't find the money for it. So I think saving for it would be a better idea...

So until I can afford it I will carry on doing SlimFast. I know SlimFast will cost more in the longer run though won't it?

Don't know how much slimfast costs, but I know I'd be spending probably more if I was buying food and all the other rubbish I was eating.

Trying to work out how much SF costs...

£21 for a month for the shake mix plus £35.40 a month for the snack bars. So around £60 a month. So a lot cheaper than CD :(

I will have to buy normal food still anyway because of my 4 kids and my DP.

I understand where your coming from.I think cd in the uk is about 35pounds per week, whats you weekly shop coming to at the mo? sorry if nosy. How are you finding slimfast? ive never been on it or anything so would love to hear about it what way does it work? is it just a shake and dinner?

Hiya Becky,

Yeh you have a shake or mealbar for breakfast, shake or mealbar or soup for lunch and a healthy 600cal dinner at night. You can snack healthily between meals too but I hardly do as I don't feel hungry to.

ETA: I think I may have convinced DP that I want to do the CD!

Just wanted to say welcome to Minis hun. Whichever you decide on SF or CD good luck with your weight loss.

Gxx

Thanks Porgeous! Congrats on your weightloss! You look fantastic!

Hiya Becky,

Yeh you have a shake or mealbar for breakfast, shake or mealbar or soup for lunch and a healthy 600cal dinner at night. You can snack healthily between meals too but I hardly do as I don't feel hungry to.

ETA: I think I may have convinced DP that I want to do the CD!

sounds good :) :) keep working on dp!!!!!

Back