Thinking about starting...

Saw my CDC for the first time today shes so lovely! My weigh in is wednesday next week so am going to eat a proper meal tonight and start tomorrow :)

Thankyou darling! :D

Not looking forward to the headaches and hunger for the next few days though. I think Ill have to start going bed early every night so Im not thinking about food lol x

Good luck Riot - if you decide on CD you'll do well and quickly no doubt about that. If you can stick the first few days you'll sail through.

Thankyou!!

Feeling very positive. Had the apple and cinnamon porridge for brekkie. My boss just text me and asked me to pick up some bread on the way in. Grr! Working with food all day will test me im sure.

Itll be worth it tho!!

I look at it this way, it's not like I'm never going to be able to eat those things again, just not for the next couple of months.

And when I do it'll be in moderation. See it less as a definite cut off and more of a 'on hold' situation.

Working with food is a huge tester! I work in a hotel with an award winning restaurant and the food smell wafting about all day makes it really hard, but then at the end of each shift I think, well I coped today so I can cope tomorrow. X

Exactly! Doing this diet is a massive task in itself but Im proud of myself for being 100% so far, and the fact we work with food all day its a huge achievement.

We should all be mega proud of ourselves. We can do this!! xx

Well said pbfhpunk. Riot - how's today going for you? Take each minute as it comes, stick to it and you'll be so glad you did at your next WI.

Well said pbfhpunk. Riot - how's today going for you? Take each minute as it comes, stick to it and you'll be so glad you did at your next WI.

Hey riotgrrl how are you getting on after day 1?. Have done a week now and lost 6lb after day 6 - was a bit disappointed (silly I know but when you see some people lost 10 or 12lb!!) but have stuck 100% and generally feeling OK if a bit tired. Let us know how you are finding it

Thanks guys.Im doing ok I think! Have been 100% good today. Im very hungry right now though. My body doesnt like being hungry lol. I think I must have been running on pure adrenaline at work today. Felt quite spacey but speedy. bizarre. Im feeling odd now though, keep going hot/cold, weak and very tired. Horrid taste in my mouth too :/

Im just really missing eating :cry:

I keep telling myself itll be worth it but its only day 1 and WI not for another 8 days I hope I can make it! Ooh and 6lbs is awesome. I hope mine drops off that quick x

Your symptoms sound like ketosis to me! Should mean that your hunger will start to diminish. I had crisis days on days 5 - 9 or something like that but once I got past day 9 there was no looking back and I'm more or less cruising. Just the very occasional hunger pang for no apparent reason but it passes just as quickly as it comes. Hang in there, it must be torture being around food all day, but believe me that it will get much much easier and you'll get to a point where even tho the aromas may be tantalising you won't be tempted - and that's a feat!

Well done so far ;)

:) xx

Ketosis? Im only on day 1 isnt it way too early for that...? Although I hardly ate a thing yesterday... but YAY if it is :D

Im actually dreading tomorrow just knowing I wont be eating. I confess, Im a carb addict. Really missing pasta.

Anyhoo.... Ive hung my "thinspiration trousers" up so when I feel bad/hungry etc I can look at them, and they should spur me on. I paid £40 for these, they sent the wrong size, and I never got round to returning them. Theres no real size label in them, just that they are a medium. Im guessing 30-32 waist perhaps. They are AWESOME. I WILL wear them before christmas. I WILL.

Dont know how you do it around food, thought it was hard enough with the kids off school!

Luckily its mostly greasy type food, if I stick my nose near the bin itll probably help with any hunger pangs! Bleuurrrggh!!!

The confectionary is another matter though. Had to stock take it today. My boss is a meanie :( hehe

My son is back tomorrow after a week with his dad so thats something else that will test me - cooking his meals!!

Hi there, I have been the same thinking shall I or shouldn't I. But I have jumped on and seeing my cd cons on Thursday to start my diet on Friday, I am quite nervous but it's now or never
Good luck

Back