Thinking about switching

scooterchick

She's me in a few months
Hi everyone,

I'm currently on Cambridge but seriously thinking about switching to slim and save. I've ordered the samples and today I've tried the choc truffa bar and the spag bols and loved both of them! Still got a shake, a soup and a porrdige to try.

The main thing that's tempting me is the cost and the taste would be a bonus. On CD I HATE the shakes, I HATE the soups, I HATE the porridge which is evil personified, so basically I survive on tetra's and choc mint bars. I'm not concerned about the lack of counsellor on S&S, I' confident I can do this unsupervised and don't need someone to weigh me every week. I think the only thing I would miss about CD would be the chocolate tetras.

Has anyone done CD previous to S&S and how would you rate/compare the 2?

Thanks xx

Hiya, I did cd a few years back and this diet is way better the flavours are lovely and the meals are yummy, I would never go back 2 cd.

I can't help with comparison but I guess you should stock up on tetras before you leave CD, if you do, would be soo good if you could get them with any other VLCD!

I asked Rob about the Tetras Moosh but he said that although they'd considered trying to source some they were put off by the high shipping costs and the risk of the cartons bursting in transit. You can just imagine a tetra leaking all over a month's worth of mealpacks.

Best thing scooterchick is to stock up on the CD tetras I think.

I used to CD and used the tetras cos a) powder shakes tastes rubbish and b) had to use a stick blender to mix. Awkward to whip that out your handbag at dinner!

Not all, but most of the ones I have tried so far mix just fine with a mini whisk, and taste better. So I would get too hung up on tetras. If mobile food is your thing bars at lunchtime, and a small chicken salad in a tupperware?

I have mixed the shakes and cereal shakes with a fork when on holiday this week and they were fine. I am loving this diet and the meals are delicious. Roll on another 4 weeks so I can order again.

Thanks for all the replies. Ive decided to stick stick with CD for now, but I have bought some spag bols and choc truffa bars to amke things more interesting. I HATED the S&S chocolate shake and can't bring myself to try the tomato soup or the porridge. Plus I can't give up my beloved tetras lol

Thanks for the advice! xxx

I am an original cd girl and lost over 3 stone but just could not deal with the cost any more! S&S is soooooo tasty, the choc bar should be illegal for a diet :) I use a cd mixer for my shakes and works a treat everytime! X

Back