Thinking if moving from Exante to WW

*lil*

Gold Member
Hi

Right it's finally decision time! Hubby and I have been on Exante and it's worked for me and not for him. For some reason it's not working! Maybe hes an alien!

Had anyone swopped from a vlcd to WW and did you have massive gains?

We have an appointment at the dr's on the 21st July and obviously I don't want hubbies weight to have gone up!!!

Any advice welcome :)

I was wondering the same but im currently on CD. lost of my friends are having great sucess on WW and im getting very bored of not eating :(

Can anyone help....??

maybe do a couple of weeks introduction (like add a meal every day) and gradually introduce yourself to it? Might help... Theres been a lot of people move over and not had disasterous gains. At the end of the day, you might gain a pound, 2 or 3, but if you stick with it the lbs will come off again. Its just a temp blip to get you back on course to eating x

hannata said:
maybe do a couple of weeks introduction (like add a meal every day) and gradually introduce yourself to it? Might help... Theres been a lot of people move over and not had disasterous gains. At the end of the day, you might gain a pound, 2 or 3, but if you stick with it the lbs will come off again. Its just a temp blip to get you back on course to eating x

Thanks x

You will gain slightly as your body will take on water with introducing carbs. But you have remember its not fat.
I gained 4 lbs but that's it started losing again on second week

thanks! Cant wait to eat again! gonna wait another 3 weeks (or 9lbs) then move to ww :D

Back