thinking of cambridge

swgm

Hi everyone

Ive done cambridge diet a few years ago and i think i lost around 2 stone- put on 5 stone and im now at slimming world and loosing successfully.

I relise myself that my body isnt meant to be skinny and to be honest i dont want to be skinny - i just want to be flat with curves:)

I Weigh 13 stone 4.5 but i am going on holiday so it will likely go up when i get back.

I was ideally looking to be at my target weight of 11 and a half stone for xmas, bt i will really need to maintain.

so my plan of action is : stay on slimming world to get to 12 1/2 stone then do the cambirdge diet to get to target.

Has anyone else done this? how long did it take you to loose the final stone?

Sorry for rabbling on im just looking for some advice :)

I would do it the other way round if that's what u want to do. As slimming world might help to ease you back onto food. You would lose a stone easily on cwp.

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs week 10- 3.5 lbs week 11- 2 lbs week 12- 6 1/2 pounds

Thanks , see i was going to try and go to slimming world when i had got to my target to maintain, i just cant decied if thats the best way to do it
your losses are fantastic you must be delighted x

Back