Thinking of changing

moomoo13

Hi, I am currently doing Exante and thinking of changing to Slim and Save. Has anyone done both? What are the differences? Which would you recommend?

Just looking for a bit more variety of flavours x

Thanks

well, I was given advice that if it is not broken don't fix it. I was on Exante, but had a niggling feeling I may have got bored. I swapped over a week ago and am very happy with S AND S, especially the meals (who would think these tasty little space age packets would satisfy me in so many ways!)
I know that I will easily stick with this, due to the variety, options and taste. To begin with I thought I would try it just to see, but I know that I am a converted woman!

well, I was given advice that if it is not broken don't fix it. I was on Exante, but had a niggling feeling I may have got bored. I swapped over a week ago and am very happy with S AND S, especially the meals (who would think these tasty little space age packets would satisfy me in so many ways!)
I know that I will easily stick with this, due to the variety, options and taste. To begin with I thought I would try it just to see, but I know that I am a converted woman!

Thank you, I have decided to try a week and see how I get on. Just ordering shakes and bars. Can always switch back if it doesnt agree with me x

Hi there, I'm thinking of doing the s&s shakes too-please let me know how you get on with flavours etc before I order!! Thanks, Neesie x

Will do. I've got enough Exante to last me until the end of the week so I'll update you early next week when I've had a couple of days and tried a variety of things x

i would recommend you order one of everything , the meals are delicious and what keeps most people on track , I couldnt do this on shakes and bars alone no matter how tasty they are

i would recommend you order one of everything , the meals are delicious and what keeps most people on track , I couldnt do this on shakes and bars alone no matter how tasty they are

I have ordered just the shakes and bars as the meals didnt appeal to me that much.

I have been doing exante for nearly 4 weeks on just shakes so thought the bars would be like a bit of a treat. If I get on ok with it then may look at ordering a couple of meals to taste.
Thanks for the advice x

I am moving to slim and save as I am finding not having meals making me fail!
I liked all the exante products, it's just the food!
So here's to a new challenge!
I will get this weight off before summer ;-)

I am moving to slim and save as I am finding not having meals making me fail!
I liked all the exante products, it's just the food!
So here's to a new challenge!
I will get this weight off before summer ;-)

I havent ordered the meals, just the shakes and bars. Have done exante for nearly 4 weeks on just shakes so thought I would be ok with these. A lot of people have commented that the meals are actually quite nice though so if I decide to stay on it then will definitely order a couple to try x

Good luck with slim and save! Let us know how you get on. Im tempted to try it too - I only ordered a week on Exante incase I really couldnt get my head around it!

The meals are delish!!!! So filling defo worth a try

Well I have switched to slim and save this morning as exante packs now ran out and what I have had so far is delicious!!

Chocolate truffa bar for breakfast was absolutely gorgeous. Quite small but its chewy so still takes a while to eat and was plenty filling with a mug of black coffee.

Crispy chocolate cereal shake for lunch and again nicely full up and very tasty.

Plenty more flavours to try over the next few days, think I'm going to like this x

Wait until you try the meals they are delish and so filling

Wait until you try the meals they are delish and so filling

I only ordered the shakes and bars cause the meals didnt really appeal to me but have since read quite a few good reveiws on them so may try a couple out next order x

Yes you should try them I was a bit apprehensive on trying them but I got to say they are lovely and I have 2 a day often

Back