thinking of comeing back??not sure because

superslim1972

Hello :D

i was just wondering what you all think of weight watchers as im thinking of going back i did do it back in 2009 & loved it but i was just wondering if its still as easy to follow with all the changes, & if you feel full at the end of each day:eat:

Hi
I've been doing it since January and it's working for me. One of the important things is that veg and fruit are not pointed so you can fill up with them.
I understand that the system has changed and lots of things are pointed differently.
Good luck!

Thanks for the reply:D when you say fruit & veg are free is that every type of fruit & veg??????
OMG it took me ages to find this post:confused: just shows how long ive been away

I think peas and sweetcorn are pointed. You have to drain fruit juice from tinned fruit . I haven't got all the details with me but you don't go hungry as there are 49 points you can use for treats.

I think peas and sweetcorn are pointed. You have to drain fruit juice from tinned fruit . I haven't got all the details with me but you don't go hungry as there are 49 points you can use for treats.

Yep, this is right. Only sugar snap peas are free. Corn on the cob an tinned sweetcorn is pointed, although you get a lot for your points!

Remember that its free, but its not a licence to binge on fruit, eat 5 bananas every day and you probably won't lose weight lol xx

I was reluctant to go back to ww because of the propoints system too but im two weeks in now have lost 5.5lbs and its not too difficult to follow! You'll spend the first few days with your nose in the books looking up point values but you'll catch on in no time!

Thanks everyone ive made my mind up im gona do it but it gona be from home so you will be seeing alot more of me :thankyou:
off into town monday to check my bank acount as i will be buying the home kit.
Alison xxx

Back