Extra Easy Thinking of comin back after 3 months :(

Blonn-de

Hi all,

Im in a really weird place at the moment, I stopped going to SW as I wasnt loosing much weight and going up and down and I was just getting fed up with it. Since then Ive been on a long holiday!! eating what and when I want and I dont even want it.. Ive nearly put on half a stone plus Im going on a cruise next Friday so more food!! I got the mirror newspaper and thought it was a sign to rejoin... I just really need some support or stories of how much people have lost. went back to ww last week thinking it was what I needed. I have a gold card so dont have to pay. Was very embarressing, the girl weighing me in even shouted my weight out very loudly.. mortified, and the meeting wasnt very helpful either, such a difference from SW. Any advice would be much appreciated, thank you x:cry:

hey hun,

I tink my only advice would be - Go have an awesome time on your cruise ut before you go find a class and time and commit to go to that class when you come back. That way you know you have made a positove step for when you return.

I think for you the leaflet was a sign so get it up on your fridge for when you come back xxxx

L xxx

Aw thank you so much for ur kind words, I think ur dead right xx many thanks!!

Back