Thinking of doing an AAM weekend

fiojam

Focused & goin for goal!
Hi, I've done 4 weeks on LL and have switched to CD this week. I'm in week 5 of ss-ing.
I was going to do my first AAM over xmas. I'll be on week 9, going into week 10 by xmas so was wondering, should I do a couple of days AAM over this weekend so I don't go quite so long ss'ing?

Sonds like a good idea to me, it will give you a chance to practise starting and stopping it too (some people get hung up on the idea that they won't be able to give up food once they have tasted it). I'm sure a CDC will give you the official line soon.

Thanks for the advice Clairejen. I took it. Just had my first AAM and OMG was it good!!
Had chicken (just 2.5oz cuz I didn't want to go ott), mushroom and broccoli. Diced the chicken and did it in the pan (no oil or anything) chopped the mushrooms and did them in the pan. Boiled the broccoli with some marigould Bullion (sp?) stock and put it all together in a little bowl with some marigould 'gravy' over and lots of pepper.
It was the bast tasting 'meal' I've ever had!!!

BE CAREFUL !! have a look at my link

icon8.gif
Doctors Orders ! Oh The Pain !

Not 100% sure it was caused by the CD but I did SS for seven weeks and I'm not doing it again .... EVER. I've just gone back on it so I'm going to do 4 weeks on then 1 week AAM. I think I just got a great feeling of so much weight loss I took it a bit too far . I learned my lesson the hard way.

Been back on it for 2 days now and feeling great

BE CAREFUL !! have a look at my link

icon8.gif
Doctors Orders ! Oh The Pain !

Not 100% sure it was caused by the CD but I did SS for seven weeks and I'm not doing it again .... EVER. I've just gone back on it so I'm going to do 4 weeks on then 1 week AAM. I think I just got a great feeling of so much weight loss I took it a bit too far . I learned my lesson the hard way.

Been back on it for 2 days now and feeling great

Thanks USA2007, I did read this and this was what got me thinking about it to be honest. I thought maybe 9/10 weeks was a bit long for ssing so have had an AAM today and plan on doing one tomorrow. Don't think I'll do any more until xmas though.

Was very nice:p

We learn to appreciate proper food again eh. Amazing what a bit of abstinence does to our taste buds :)

Totally! The first mouthfull was amazing - the flavours just burst in my mouth! It was soooooo tasty! To think we usually just eat without giving it much thought and kind of rush our food (well, I would guess many people do). Just taking your time to eat a small meal after a month of packs (mostly on LL which if far less tasty!) makes you realise we should ALWAYS take our time and enjoy the taste and textures.

Back