Thinking of food!!!

Keighleyjo2010

Silver Member
Can't stop thinking of food !!

Last night I planned to go and get a paper this morning and convinced myself to get a prawn salad bowl from m&s. I woke up this morning and stayed home!! Proud :)

Now I'm thinking of what I can have when I'm at goal weight, the good choices to make. I've even started to make myself a meal plan!! But now I'm thinking of Chinese, I've even googled recipes!! I'm doing it out of boredom. I'm waiting in on people to come and give me a quote for fencing so I can't take the dogs for a run.

I've cleaned the house this morning now I'm tormenting myself. Just had my 2nd shake, had 1.5l of water so far, I'm trying to aim for 4l a day.

Today is the first day 100%, I roped OH into the diet and as far as I'm aware he's been 100%! I don't know why but I had lunch at work Monday & Tuesday (work in burger king) I feel so crappy that I roped him into it but haven't stuck to it!

I no longer think about food anymore. What week are you on? I'm on week 15.. and the thoughts of food deffinately dissapear the further you get..
Keep yourself busy, distraction is the best thing! :)

Hey everyone, i'm Kat a newbie on here, started just over 4 weeks ago. Altogether i have to lose 4 st 10lbs. so have abit to lose.

Was wondering myself if on the CDP you ever stop thinking about food, thought by now i might have, the thing about it is, im not even hungry.

Back