Thinking of joining tonight

violet71

I have'nt done SS for years and was just wondering what benefits I will gewt if I join?
I have the latest books (a friend gave me them) but dont know whether to go it alone?

For example, I know I would get a password to log in to the SS site, but is that worth it? One thing I remeber struggling with years ago was the fact that there wasnt a way to work out the syn value in something that wasnt listed, does the web-site have a good directory?

Any advice would be really appreciated as the class starts tonight at 6pm!!!!

SS? or SW?

Yes you can work out the syn value of things online the SW Site? Get a different p/w from your consultant each week and can log in, if it's not listed there is a way of putting in all the nutritional details and then you can work out how many syns are in things. Someone on here is usually able to tell you what the syn value is.

Enjoy your class if you do join tonight and good luck :)

That's a shame! What happened - did you talk yourself out of it?
If you are pretty sure that it's SW you want to do, why not spend the next week preparing to get started. Read the threads on here, stock up the cupboards with SW friendly foods and start cooking some of the recipes from the recipe sub-forum. Then when it comes time to go to class next week you'll be in a better position mentally because you will already have started to make changes. Also, give the consultant a ring before hand so s/he is looking our for you on the night and you will feel almost obliged to go along. Less chance of backing out again!

Thanks girls! I am going to spend some time on here in the next few days like yu suggested Circes and.... maybe next week!

Welcome to the forum, I hope we help you to decide to join a class next week.

Aww whata shame you didn't go :(

Never mind - you can go next week instead!

I worried about joining (think most people do!) But can honestly say I am so so pleased I did! I do think its worth going along as you get the support from your Consultant & other members. Its also for me motervational knowing that somebody else will be taking my WI !

Hope you get loads of idea's & advice from her & decide to join next week :D

Back