Thinking of joining

I got in touch with my consultant when I got home she coming to mine tomo to go over the plan again. I'm a student what kind of lunches can I take with me? X

This is the sort of thing you will need to discuss with your consultant for some initial ideas based on which plan you are following, but I have attached the link for the thread, what's for lunch - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/173056-whats-lunch.html

It's ususally the most difficult time of day to plan for and can be made more difficult if you have no access to a fridge or cooking facilities at work or place of study. But if you have a read through and see what everyone else is eating it will certainly give you ideas. I like something simple like pasta salad or something I can put on a ryvita and fruit. Also, if you're a student I'm assuming you have access to a refectory and might occasionally want to eat the food from there? Usually there is a salad or jacket potato option, which will be SW friendly.

It will take a while for it to fall into place, and I know it all seems very confusing. To begin with you will be constantly referring to your books, but after then it becomes second nature. There are lots of people here who will be willing to support and help and also if you join your group, you will have a consultant on hand who you will be able to contact outside of the weekly group (by phone/text or email - they will let you know) for advice. Good luck with everything :)

Invest in a food flask, you can then take hot food with you such as spaghetti bollognaise or homemade curry etc.

I got in touch with my consultant when I got home she coming to mine tomo to go over the plan again. I'm a student what kind of lunches can I take with me? X

Excellent! Your new consultant must be really good, good to know you're getting so much support :)

I joined group this morning and have just been shopping. Woo hoo bring on tomorrow's new start!!!!!
Good Luck to you.

Thanks everyone my consultant came to mine today and stayed for an hour and half think I understand it much better now. Made out a massive shopping list filled both fruit and veg

Never meant to send that. Will b going shopping tomo and been looking online for recipes loads of nice ones will make a few of them a week. I have also book a personal trainer for twice a week start that in Friday and I joined the gym :) xx

Back