Thinking of moving over . . .

Lelly11

Hello everyone! I am thinking of moving over from SW. Although I am losing on SW I just dont have the time to cook from scratch every night as I have a very demanding one year old (who never sleeps!) I have done ww before but not the new plan. I am just looking for some reassurance that I wont starve to death. Also, is there a quick way to estimate propoints without having to do a massive calculation every time I am out???

Thanks
H x

pp is great! free fruit now!

You can use an estimation ruleof 40cals to 1pp but you have to check it for sure with calc/slider as it can be out, if its out its usually underestimating slightly... but its a good indicator as to wether you want to find the points for it :p

Get a calculator as well... you can't work out your daily allowance yourself without the calc... you have to rely on your leader prompting you to drop a pp!! I've dropped 2pp since I started and haven't been told once!

you might find yourself feeling really hungry for the first week as well (its hard losing all that meat and pasta!) but you do eventually settle into the plan and in my personal opinion its a lot more life managable

Last edited:
Back