thinking of rejoining again

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by metrognome, 1 February 2011 Social URL.

1. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    well i have gained all i have lost when i was on rosemary conley last time and am having no sucess with ww so am seriously thinking of rejoining again.
    i have just subscribed to the magazine and will be getting the inch loss book and a book to track everything in and i need to get some exercise into my life as i do nothing at all i go to bed i get up go to work and eat inbetween then go to bed again, i have all the good intensions of doing a dvd in the evening but by the time i have had my dinner and let it go down i am flaked out on the sofa snoring my head off so i really need to do something about it
    sorry to rant and ramble
    hope your all good
    thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    Hi Kaz,

RC is running a special right now. 29 pounds for five weeks and you get the joining kit free. There is a coupon on the website. I joined last Saturday and did the Zumba class. I am lloking forward to this week's class.

Good Luck,
    MM

4. shep

shep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.04%)
    Diet:
    I'm changin my lifestyle not dieting using CS
    Well I am biting the bullet and restarting next Monday not done for over 10 years and have struggled with other diets, so hopefully get moving and the weight will also move.

Don't want to step on the scales though:cry::cry::cry:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.