Thinking of rejoining SW

alsbaby

Hi all i have been nosing around this board for a few days now so thought i would say hi, I have been on and off SW for about 12yrs i love it but about 6 months ago i needed something that was more strict so start to calorie count i have lost 2st 3lb so far but i think i am ready to go back to class now to lose my final 10-14lb. I was wondering if you ladies could help me before i go back plz. I have been living on Icelands Special fried rice and i really enjoy this and dont think i could do without it now ( dramatic or what lol) Could someone plz syn it up for me before i go back to class as i really do enjoy it and hope its either low syn or i could use one HEX for the meat in it on a green day. Thanks ladies ;)

First of all congrats on your weight loss and looks like you havent done slimming world since they introduced extra easy which makes it a whole lot easier and more versatile,I have looked that up for you and cant find that exact one but the two fried rice are coming up as 9.5 on green and the extra easy plan,but im sure you could make your own rice on extra easy and add meat and fish and make it for free or lower syns,i wouldnt let that stop you joining slimming world again id try and work around it as you know that the plan works and that you love it,good luck in whatever you decide to do

Back