Thinking of rejoining . .

Mrsh2011

Hi everyone, hope you are all well. I am thinking of rejoining slimming world and guess I am looking for that final push - lol! I got to goal on SW a few years ago but unfortunately a few things happened and I ended up regaining all the weight I lost plus more. I am now 4 stone over weight having had my beautiful daughter 6 months ago. I get married in May and I so much want to be at least somewhere near goal!
I am thinking of joining body optimise because I go back to work in 7 weeks and it's impossible for me to get to class on an evening as OH works till 8 at night and Isla is in bed by 7.
I am tired of being overweight now I really am. It was my daughters christening today and I had to chose my outfit based on which of my fat bits it covered. I don't want to chose my wedding dress on this basis!
Wow, I'm not always this miserable I promise - lol!

Anyway words of wisdom greatly recieved.
Helen x

Go for it, the only thing you have to lose is weight. SW has changed quite a bit since you last did it & you'll find it surprisingly easy.

Hi Mrsh2011

DEFINITLEY REJOIN - just do it - don't waste any more time! My friend kept telling me to join but I just kept putting it off, now I wish I'd done it sooner. I think your right you just need a gentle push in the right direction. And don't just see it as for the wedding but also for your beautiful little girl who will soon be crawling and running about and wanting to go to the park! It takes a lot of energy to keep up with small people!!

Please go for it, do it for the you who's inside waiting to be set free ;) xx

Go for it! Don't think about it anymore just do it. You know it works for you so don't wait any longer. Here's to a happier healthier you!

Back