Thinking of Round 2

Kamikat

Hiya,
I did Lipotrim 2 years ago and lost about 40lb, over the last two years it's all come back on again (with a bit more...) and I'm considering restarting to give me a jump-start to weight loss before moving onto a more long-term plan. I'm planning to ring the pharmacist near me tomorrow to check their prices and book an appointment, then hopefully start Day 1!
Last time round I got a lot of support from this forum, is it still very active?

Hiya,
I did Lipotrim 2 years ago and lost about 40lb, over the last two years it's all come back on again (with a bit more...) and I'm considering restarting to give me a jump-start to weight loss before moving onto a more long-term plan. I'm planning to ring the pharmacist near me tomorrow to check their prices and book an appointment, then hopefully start Day 1!
Last time round I got a lot of support from this forum, is it still very active?

no not very active primarily because the price shot up and people deflected to other cheaper alternatives :) im back monday so i can keep you company, in fact id like it as i know a person needs support and its whats putting me off coming back. it used to be wonderful on here, helping one another didnt it. i posted two days ago and no answer whatsoever!

so i will talk to you if no-one else does lol

h x

I am also thinking of coming back. I need to loose between 5 and 7 stone in four years :D I have pently of time to do it but I think IF I loose the mass bulk of it off Lipotrim and then maintain with something like slimming world.

I need to fit in to this dress and I don't want to look big in the slightest!
2013-05-22 12.08.43.jpg

what a beautiful dress and a great incentive to lose those extra pounds. i hope you do decide to do lipotrim as you yourself know, its hard but also very quick ...just have to keep the pounds off afterwards which appear to be my problem lol

h x

Haha Its my problem too! I don't want to yoyo though. So I was thinking about maybe starting about 2 years or so out, so that when it comes to fitting, I shall be the right size for it :)

I'm so excited though! Ever since he said "Why don't we do Disney?" I've been non stop planning and excitement!

What a gorgeous dress Allanah! Now I'm feeling more motivated, thank you both so much. I didn't get a chance to phone the pharmacist today (tomorrow's my last day at work so I'm wrapping up things), but I'll try to get it so that I start on Monday too.

I did keto at the start of the year which was brilliant for a few months, but after a slip-up I found it hard to get motivated again. I'm hoping that seeing a result with Lipotrim will motivate me to stick with keto afterwards, I think my main problem last time is that I went from Lipotrim back to a standard diet with no support, and old habits began creeping in.

Let's do this thing!

haha mine was I went to America and binged :D I really need to get on it. If your starting Monday then I may too. should we do it together? do you have a set weight you need to loose?

together sounds good to me....

h x

do you have a set weight you want to loose? We could set targets to try to get to :) Motivation :D

do you have a set weight you want to loose? We could set targets to try to get to :) Motivation :D

im planning on doing it by time so will be finished unless i reach my goal before on/by 1 dec. after that will refeed then see x i think its about 9 weeks but not sure, what about yourself?

h x

I have plenty of time but I want to loose it by February :) Not sure though... I know I'm gunna end up eating at Xmas but I think if I do it moderately and went back on it January it shouldn't be a problem :D

I've got my first appointment on Monday so I'm happy to make that day 1 :) It would be great to know that I'm not alone and to support each other.
My goal is to get to 150lb, right now I think (I've not weighed myself for a few months...) I'm just over 200lb, so about 50-55lb to go? It's a bit scary to see it typed out like that. My mini goal is to fit into my size 18 jeans, they just-about close at the moment. I just want to wear a bikini next summer :p

It's amazing how quickly the weight comes off you know....

h x

Back