thinking of starting 5,2

nettleboo

Ive had a quick browse through the fast diet and im thinking of buying it from amazon too give it a go but i have a question on the normal days do you also calorie count or set a calorie intake limit? do you or can you literally eat what ever you liKe on the normal days? Im curecurrently doing slimming world but failing quite badly so need too try something else

Hi I've started today. I've read many books & their advice is you can eat up to 2000 kcals or don't count any at all.

I'm following the fast beach diet, and it's a little more restrictive than the fast diet, so it's 500 cals 2 days a week and anywhere between 1200-2000 for up days. I'm doing this for six weeks to get into the swing of it and then I intend on stopping calorie counting on non-fast days to make it more liveable.

I only started including fast days a few weeks ago, but yes I do count my 'feast' days. I'm short and have a very sedentary lifestyle so I would only need around 1850 calories a day to maintain my current weight, with a margin that low I have to keep track of my other days

Back