Thinking of starting CD... need some advice and help please :)

<3_my_cat_x

Hi all,

So, I've been on andoff a VLCD (slim and save) since October - have lost around 3 stone - pretty rubbish :( I have faffed around with the same few lbs now for a while and I'm annoying myself! However, I am getting married in July (20th) and am desperate to get a bit more off before then and before the honeymoon. I am 13 st 5 as of this morn. If I could lose another 2.5 - 3 st by mid July that would be great! Do you think this is possible? I HAVE to have a night off this Fri and I have 2 hen nights :cool: - one weekend and one night - the weekend one I could work it so I only have to have 1 day off plan so in total 2 evenings and a day off plan until mid july - do you think I can do this? I know if I don't do it now I will be so cross with myself! I'm just hoping it is possible

Thanks all x

Hi all,

So, I've been on andoff a VLCD (slim and save) since October - have lost around 3 stone - pretty rubbish :( I have faffed around with the same few lbs now for a while and I'm annoying myself! However, I am getting married in July (20th) and am desperate to get a bit more off before then and before the honeymoon. I am 13 st 5 as of this morn. If I could lose another 2.5 - 3 st by mid July that would be great! Do you think this is possible? I HAVE to have a night off this Fri and I have 2 hen nights :cool: - one weekend and one night - the weekend one I could work it so I only have to have 1 day off plan so in total 2 evenings and a day off plan until mid july - do you think I can do this? I know if I don't do it now I will be so cross with myself! I'm just hoping it is possible

Thanks all x

Hi hu,

So, on average they say you can loose a stone every 4 weeks, average to 3.5lb loss a week, so the goal is totally possible.

Once you are on a plan, and you come off for a day or even just a snack, then you could really struggle to get back onto plan the next day, and if you are drinking, you can't just go and have a drink, you have to up the calories before you drink... maybe for a couple of days before.

I would contact your CWP consultant, and discuss this with them, or call cambridge up, and ask them what is the best way to go about doing it... if you are doing it, I would strongly advise against eating carbs when you are having your "off" day, as you will really struggle getting back onto plan !

Good Luck
Lisa xx

Back