Thinking of starting CD.......

sarah-louise x

Silver Member
Hi,

Iv tried just about every diet going over the last few years, each with some short lived success. I have been casually calorie counting since end of july and have lost nearly a stone which is great, but as i have about another 5 stone to go, its going to take an eternity CCing and food shopping is so expensive its prob more cost effective for me to do CD and also, as i work very unsocial hours, I often skip meals as i just dont have time to make them all, which i think CD will solve as its minimal planning. Iv even done a time table round my hours to ensure I can have my shakes regardless of which shift I am on. It all seems to work out and I cant see any negative points to doing CD but can see many positives :D Iv even thought ahead to christmas and work parties and have a plan in mind that I will consider taking 2 days off plan for christmas but not over eat and avoid rubbish, and work parties are not an issue as i dont drink anyway so il be the one sober, catching all the scandals on camera :D:D:D

I think what im trying to say is.....

Can I come and join you please?? :D:D:D

I have emailed my CDC and awaiting reply but hopefully il see her on thursday and will be starting on saturday as il have 10 days off work so its a good time to start and get over the hardest part!

Any one else embarking on the first steps of CD?

thanks for reading :D

Sarah x

I'm doing SW but good luck on your journey you've done great on your own so imagine how far you can go with some help.

Sammie x x

Hi SL.
I remember when you started CD back earlier this year when i had just started. Good luck on your restart of doing CD x

yeah so do i, id be skinny by now if i stuck with it lol. how r u doing now gemma? x

well done gemma that is fab!!!! im a stone closer to target but still 5 stone off lol but if i do cd now, il be very close to target by new year :) im glad to be a stone less than i was, actually its over a stone less cos i was 16st 9lb when i was starting cd before! im 15st 2lb on my scales today :) i think im in a good place to start cd :) x

You sound really excited - and i think that means you're in the zone, as it were. I was so excited when i started. It's liberating in so many ways isn't it? To think you don't have to stay fat, and also to think you can take a break from food.

You sound really excited - and i think that means you're in the zone, as it were. I was so excited when i started. It's liberating in so many ways isn't it? To think you don't have to stay fat, and also to think you can take a break from food.

That is so true. I think a break from food will be good for me and i certainly feel like im in the zone. i feel like im making a consious decision to either continue on my healthy eating plan or to switch to CD, so its not feeling like i 'have' to do it, its my choice :) Im really excited and it was only this morning when i started this thread that i realised that id made that decision to switch and that i was really excited to be doing so :) x

Hello Sarah-Louise! I'm (re!)starting soon too, do you want to buddy up? :) I've got about 2.5 stone to get back to the weight I was when I did my cwp training day and then I'd like to lose 2 more stone after that!

Back