thinking of starting exante

i might just go for the shakes and bars if the soup is a bit yuck..ive heard about the tesco bars and plan going there tomorrow they are cheaper aswell...thats a good idea about splitting the shakes,cant drink tea or coffee black so will just stick to water with the odd glass of coke zero

I must admit I do actually have a teaspoon of milk powder (plus a splash of cold water) in my tea. One teaspoon = 1g of carbs and 7cals and it hasn't affected my weightloss to date. I do limit myself to 3 cups a day though.

I had skimmed milk in my tea from day one, I don't know if it slowed down the weight loss but it made it do able for me.

Everyone's tastes are different and it's true some shakes and soups are better than others. it's a matter of taste, but I could live on vanilla and veg soup. and of course you can sex them up - see the stickies.

When you first start your taste buds are switched in to other foods and it takes a bit of time to adjust, it's a bit of a shock to the system used fo highly flavoured and high fat foods. I found I grew to like most of the magic packets, most of all I love the effects I never got on with Exante bars. The birds didn't seem to keen either?

I found it helped to think of the magic packets as medicine, take three packets a day, drink lots of water and if as by magic the cravings subside, hunger fades, and the weight just falls off.
Good luck

GSQ

from what ive been reading alot of people seem to add a small amount of milk to tea or coffee i need 2 sugars and a load of milk so best if i just stay clear i think

ive placed my order today have got porridge,choc and vanilla shakes my boyfriend will be going to tescos on the way to work tonight to get me the bars...so excited to start the diet but really nervous at the same time

Just to wish you good luck with your GP's appointment.

The people who maintain keep a good focus on what they eat and take action if they put on a few lbs. So I see the reducing part as just the start. The real work is when we develop the new normal to stay at goal.

The Exante crew on here are knowlegeable so just shout out if you need help, advice or support.

Enjoy the journey,

Ali

phew glad Im not alone, Ive had milk in my coffee occasionally too! I like it black but prefer with milk, helps me through a long day otherwise I would eat all my shakes before the day is done

advice and tips would be very welcome by people that are already doing this.i plan to see my gp monday/tuesday and if i get the go ahead ill order everything

Hi there, I tried Lipotrim rather disasteriously as I could not stomach the shakes. They are not what you expect as they are quite protein heavy and weird but the Exante ones are nicer. A lot of people split them into two, or add more water or make them blended with ice, lots of amazing ideas on these threads.
Just keep sipping water, which I'm even using now on SW so I don't get thirsty and mistake it for hunger.
And I reaallyy like the bars, so try everything available, you never know what you might like, also your taste bubs will change so try things again weeks later.
Best of luck :)

Back