Thinking of starting lipotrim

lancsgirl

yummy mummy in the making
Hi girls and guys, well at the moment I'm doing Cambridge diet, it's costing me £56 a week, but were thinking of moving and we will need to save a large deposit in a month! So I'm thinking of coming off Cambridge and doing lipotrim, Is it similar? I just need advice on how I go about doing it, do I have to go to the doctors ECt ECt and how much it is? Thanks x

hi....it costs 36.00 a week, look online for participting chemist near you, and talk to them, I did not see a doc... hope that helps...good luck x

I think it's really quite different as you eat on CD?? or am I wrong??? lipotrim is zero food intake... I thought CD u still have a meal as well... If I'm wrong then doh sorry! But lipotrim is now only done through participating pharmacies and no doctors guidance is necessary if you are healthy. Personally I recommend it to anyone and you obviously are no stranger to VLCD. best thing to do would be to go to the website, find ur nearest pharmacy and give them a ring to see how easy it is to switch and wether it would suit you.

Good luck x

Hi, have a look at the website and watch the video's, have a talk to the pharmacist and read more on these forums. There are some big results if you don't cheat and it's certainly cheaper with no food to buy

Thanks so much girls, I know about cd but nothing about his one, there much the same I think yes you can have a meal on cd but most don't, it's called soul source, xxx will take a look at that website now thanks Hun x

My weekly cost is only £30 inclusive - why is there a difference??

Mine is £33, u would have thought they'd all be the same as u are getting the same thing!x x

Count yourselves lucky - I pay 67.50EU per week in Ireland (Sterling equivilant approx 58 pounds). Its a real rip off here but it works so still willing to do it.

I've called the nearest chemist and they have said it's £36 per week so it £20 cheaper than Cambridge that's I've been doing, going in on Friday and getting weighed and starting been off Cambridge sin e Friday and I feel awful! Really bloated and upset tummy. Can't wait to start but not looking forward to just three packs a day as I have four on cd but I'm sure I get used to it, will update Friday and probably start a diary too just reading yours spurs me on xx

Back