Thinking of starting Slim & Save - couple of questions

Jacey

Hi ladies,

Im looking to give slim and save a whirl, I just wondered if I could just check my understanding on a couple of things with you all please.

Im looking to do this as a total VLCD, I understand about drinking water and the number of packs per day, what Im a bit confused about is the milk alllowance and protein meal - im not sure if thats for people not doing total VLCD or if its essential to the plan ............yes Im blonde haha !!

I need to update my stats etc but Im starting at 14.3 (5ft 6} and am aiming to lose ideally 4 stone, I know everyone is different etc but is there a rough idea on average it takes to lose 14lbs ? Ideally I was hoping to be looking and feeling a bit better for crimbo :D - x

Thanks x

hi if your having 3 packs a day then your advised to have 100g of protein aswell but if your having the 4 packs then you dont need to worry about protien

your allowed the milk no matter how many packs you have and its still a vlcd i never really had the milk but alot of people do

weight loss depends when i first done diet i lost about 17lb in first month

The options are:

- 4 packs a day - no protein meal - 150ml skimmed milk optional - 200g of certain veg optional

- 3 packs a day - 100g of certain protein - vitamin pill - 150ml skimmed milk optional - 200g of certain veg optional

Both plans have roughly the same number of calories and you'll lose similar amounts. Personally I did my first 6 months on 4 packs a day with no veg and no milk. That gave me the complete break from food which I think I needed. I did the last 4 months on 3 packs plus a meal and I also increased my calories a bit. Note that you can swap between the 4 pack and 3 pack options from day to day if you want to.

Back