Thinking of starting...

X Kelly X

Silver Member
Hello Everyone.

As the title suggests I am thinking of starting Slimming World, I did try it for a week years ago but I couldnt get my head around the plan. Has it changed at all?
I have a lot of weight to lose and would like to lose it quite fast, but sensibly along with exercise.

I might have a look on their website and see when my nearest class is.

If anyone has any tips/ pointers etc to make understanding the diet easier, that'll be great.

Thanks Guys!!

Kelly xx:rolleyes:

Welcome Kelly,

First of all you've got to try and not think of SW as a diet, more a healthy eating plan, I'm not sure if they had Extra Easy when you joined before but it means you can mix your potatoes, meat, pasta etc so theatrically it's easier to follow as you can eat normal meals ie. Roasts, cottage pie etc.

Wishing you all the best, believe in yourself and if you need us there is a great support network on here.

I joined in January and have lost nearly 3 stone, it's not the first time I have joined SW but I'm finding it easier this time around with the help I get from here.

I won't lie and say it's always easy going, sometimes I get tempted and I did have a wobbly time last month but I'm back on it now thanks to everyone's help.

Good luck

Helen x

I first joined a few years ago when it was only red and green, couldn't understand it and gave up.
I've found the EE plan so much simpler, it did take me a couple of weeks to really get my head round it but I grasped the basics really quickly xx

I did it a few years ago with limited success. Tried Extra Easy this time around and am a pound off two stone in 13weeks. It's so easy to do and stick to. Its definately worth a go!

Back