Thinking of starting

*Louise*

Hi everyone,

i am on slimfast at the moment on my weight has just stopped.

thinking of starting cd can you give me some information

I would defo try it it's worked fantastic for me!
Best thing for you to do is go on CD website & contact a consultant they will tell you all you need to know. Good luck xx

Cambridge Diet has many different plans some with food and some without. The ss (sole source) plan is a total food replacement plan where you have 3 shakes/soups a day or 4 if you are over 5'8". You drink at least 4 /5 pints per day although it is advisable to drink more. If you stick to the plan 100% then after about 3 days your body will go into ketosis (which is where it uses the fat stores to supply your body with energy). CD has quick and effective losses however it can be a difficult plan to follow as it is so restrictive. I would advise reading the info found here Cambridge Diet home page to confirm whether the diet is right for you. Good Luck Hun xx

I'm now goinginto my fourth week with CD and am 1 stone down already! I'm an all or nothing girl so the sole source has worked well for me however it is not always easy as a mum and wife I am constantly in and out ofthe kitchen cooking, making lunches, making snacks and I do still want food but this has been the easiest plan I have ever followed in terms of not wanting to cheat!
I say go for it I only wish i had done it a year or two ago!

Thanks for all your replys and well done all of you.

How much is the diet a week

It varies, depending on whether you are doing ss (sole source) or ss+ etc, but if ss, approx £34 - £38 a week i would say.

I got my 1st meeting friday and starting monday.

Does anyone else work out on the diet

Hello, i am in my 5th week on the diet and i have lost 1stone and 1lb already. I just started work out classes last Saturday and will know this saturday if that has made any difference whatsoever to my loss this week. I am on SS/SS+ and i still feel good doing the classes. However, i know it has been said that if you are doing heavy work out, you might need to move up the plans.

Its my 1st day today, hope i can stick to it and have a good weight loss next week.

Starting Weight - 12.9

Hi Louise,
How are you getting on?

Good luck Louise, the first few days are tough but worth it, i lost 8lb in my first week.

Thanks for your replys, i found the first 2 days hard but was fine yest and feel ok 2day.

Hope i do well sat

good look for you first week, you'll be at ur weigh in with a plesant suprise before you know it

Back