Thinking of throwing in the towel

munchbunch

Gold Member
Confession time

I ate Saturday night nothing major but I feel bad and now day 10 I can't stop thinking about what im doing :0/
If I could loose weight on a diet etc the answer is yes but I wouldn't stick to it

I know this works is just sooooo hard right now !!!

HELP

Dont worry about eating lovie in 10 days you have eaten once thats not a failure thats something to be praised. This diet is the hardest thing you are ever going to do and when we get so far we do start to wonder if it is worth it and only you know if you can keep going but whatever you decide dont think you failed cause you have not. Maybe try 2 shakes and a protein dinner that is a option I think we should listen to our bodies and if it is getting too much you have to do what it is right for you xx

I did this for 5/6 weeks before I know I can do it just feels really hard this time !!

Hi Munch,

Come on sweet, youve just said youve done it before x This is my third time and im finding it difficult too but just take 1 day at a time hun, your doing so well 1 slip up does not make a failure its staying on the slide that drags you down x

You can do it and were all here to help hunni x chin up x

chunkychops said:
Hi Munch,

Come on sweet, youve just said youve done it before x This is my third time and im finding it difficult too but just take 1 day at a time hun, your doing so well 1 slip up does not make a failure its staying on the slide that drags you down x

You can do it and were all here to help hunni x chin up x

Thanks just really feeling it .......:(

I know my weigh in on Saturday will be rubbish now ..... That will make it even more gutting !??

Last edited:
Ah come on, it might not be rubbish love. Just remember the reason you started this. Just dust yourself off and start again. You know you can do it. X

5 days till Sat hun x youll b just fine x

Hey Munch

I've done this before, and I restarted the same time as you. I also had a blip on Saturday - friend's wedding, but it's made me feel even more determined to do better this week. We both started on roughly the same weight and lost roughly the same last week. Come on, why don't we crack this together - we're doing exactly the same and can spur each other on!! Let's be buddies and do it together!!

This time it has taken me a good 10 days to get my head back into it. Just one blip isn't a failure - you can do this!!! Good Luck.

If at first you don't succeed.....etc etc etc - Just get back on that horse!!!

Don't give up hun, you are doing so well, it's a blip! Someone on this site (sorry forgotten who) said "you don't drown by falling in water you drown by staying there" or words to that effect! Wise words- you can do this and it is so worth it!!

I had a bad day sunday and was gutted on Monday but I just shrugged it off and am hoping for a small loss this week . Just get back on it and think did u really enjoy that blip more than u can imagine enjoying being slim and happy . . It's sooo hard but worth it u owe it to yourself x

Hi, in life in general we are going to have our little slip ups now and again. The key to success in all of it is to make sure we do not let it ruin what we have done up until then. I did this before and I refuse to be beaten this time. For me it is as much a head game as a physical thing. Hang in there and see yourself at your goal weight and how proud and happy you feel.

I still have 7 stone to lose so onwards and upwards as they say.

Ok iv come off not totally though

But I'm going to try to do healthy eating maybe a shake in the morning ......Until they run out for a boost!!

Thought I'd let you all know usually I abandon ship , but wanted to wish you all luck on your journey , I will pop on update my diary etc !!!!

Good luck everyone :0)

Becca x

Good luck to you too. We're all here if you want to come back x

slimmabum said:
Good luck to you too. We're all here if you want to come back x

Thankyou I will still
Be floating around xx

Back