Thinking of trying CWP, have questions!

Hi Trijian, sorry to hear you've split from your partner, hope you're coping ok. I just wanted to say that I think it's worth giving the plan a go. I started off sceptical, and did a lot of research, then took the plunge. I find it has saved me a fortune as I no longer buy food to treat myself. I have also had some good losses so far, no pain going in to ketosis, and to date no difficulties sticking to plan. And I am all about instant gratification! Good luck, however you choose to go.
Thanks, doing ok :)

Just looking at your stats for such a good loss in a short time, hope mine is just as good! Arranged with a consultant for Tuesday morning now, just counting down.

Any suggestions for how to 'prepare' myself, other than starting to drink a lot more water?

Hi - when you know roughly the date you are going to be starting it's a good idea to start cutting down on carbs and sugar which means you will go into ketosis a lot quicker and easier!! I'm on week 2 - I lost 7lbs in my first week.

I'm not new to the diet tho / I did the diet before approx 3 years ago i lost 5 stone really quickly - unfortunately I did put it back on but that was because I fell pregnant, went back to eating unhealthily and more recently fractured my ankle which left me non weight bearing for 8 weeks n sure enough the lbs piled on.

I love being in ketosis I have so much energy and motivation to get things done!! I'm not gonna lie to you this diet is hard - you have to be really strong mentally as it does test your strength but the results are so quick and that's the best bit about it!!!
If you want to succeed you will -- this forum is also fab for support so make sure you join us.
Good luck with whatever you decide xx

Back