Thinking of trying Slim and Save, advice needed :)

beckas434

Hi,

I am thinking of starting and buying the smaple pack to start with but how do you decide if you have 3 packs or 4?

How much weight has everyone lost and in what time period.

I really want to get down to a size 10 currently a large 14 :(

Any advice for starting of will be much appreciated :)

:)X:)

Hi and welcome

I am just finishing day 2 today and so far it's good very easy I did 4 pack yesterday and 3 pack today it all depends how u feel and what u fancy loads of suggestions on here ... Plus loads of support too

Weight loss varies and most ppl lose more in the first week but average is a stone a month

Good luck you won't regret it.:) xx

Hi, last time I was on vlcd I dropped from size 16 to 10 in 4 months and the time flew by feeling lighter every week. A stone a month is about average. Good luck.

It doesn't matter whether you do 4 packs or 3 packs plus protein, you lose weight at the same rate. So you can choose which suits you best and you can do it differently on different days if you want to. I have lost 8.5 stone in 8 months (on LL and SnS) going from a size 26 to a size 12. I too am aiming for a 10.

What kind of thing do you have for protein? I am not a big meat eating so i couldn't stomach chicken all the time.

Did anyone have any nasty side affects?

beckas434 said:
Just put in my first order, went for the taster pack to try the different flavours. Any tips to boost weight loss? x

Plenty of water :) welcome And good luck :) x

There are some great tips in the stickies on this forum too. Good luck!

Oh I couldnt just do measurements. Id definitely recommend weighing yourself, its amazing see the numbers go down so fast :)

I only do weight. Measurements don't seem to change as quickly.

Starlight said:
Oh I couldnt just do measurements. Id definitely recommend weighing yourself, its amazing see the numbers go down so fast :)

Out of interest, have you done any of the other vlcd? how do you think they compare if you have? Just taste, ease of sticking to it and I think from reading everyone's posts weightloss is the same?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've done LT and S&S. I find S&S far easier to stick to as the products are actually enjoyable, plus the protein and veg option really helps me both to stick to it and to learn about portion sizes and choosing lower calorie things for later on. I hated all but the LT chocolate shake so spent 16 weeks on chocolate shakes only (this was 7 years ago). That was very hard and after 16 weeks I couldn't do it anymore. I've been on S&S far longer (starting to step up now). My weight loss was better on LT BUT I was bad and didn't have all of my packs as I hated them so couldn't be bothered to have them all quite often. With S&S I have always had all of my packs and obviously that's far healthier. I know I couldn't do LT again, but I could see myself doing S&S again if I had to. I even plan to use some of the products in maintenance.

Thanks bordersgirl, :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back