Thinking of...

GemBee :-)

... Chopping off my leg for tomorrows WI...

Do you think that will help!?

Xx

Mary... I need help with the saw...

Would you mind!?

Seriously worried although I've been doing WW for a few weeks it's only my second WI...

Week 1 - lost 8lbs
Week 2 - had wisdom teeth out didn't eat properly so didn't track...
Week 3 - worked so couldn't make the class but have been sticking to it and tracking for the past 10 days...
Week 4... Dun dun deeerrrrrrr......

I hope I bloody lose!!

Xx

Mary... I need help with the saw...

Would you mind!?

Seriously worried although I've been doing WW for a few weeks it's only my second WI...

Week 1 - lost 8lbs
Week 2 - had wisdom teeth out didn't eat properly so didn't track...
Week 3 - worked so couldn't make the class but have been sticking to it and tracking for the past 10 days...
Week 4... Dun dun deeerrrrrrr......

I hope I bloody lose!!

Xx

It all sounds good Gem, ( except the help with the saw, which Sorry but I'll pass on that!!:D), brilliant first week loss and fingers and TOES crossed that you'll be down - you will, think positive;)

Mary

Would say break a leg for your wi but cant coz then you would definatly fall over Lol x

wants to be skinny said:
Would say break a leg for your wi but cant coz then you would definatly fall over Lol x

I won't have a leg to break... Haha!!

Ah well, what will be will be... I'm nil by mouth as of tomorrow at 2pm till I get weighed at 6.30pm... If I've not chopped the leg off I'm sure it may taste okay with a bit of hot pepper sauce!! Haha!!

Xx

Thats why I said you would fall over as I was assuming you would chop it off lol good luck tho I only started this evening so a long way to go x

Hello. . Anyone know the pro points of a leg? Pmsl

Like I said, it's only my second weigh in... A long way to go for me too... Even if I really did chop a leg off I'd still need to lose an extra 2 stone!!

This time I will not give up.

Good luck.

Xx

what you need to do is chop off the leg and then attach velcro so you can put it back on during the days in between weigh ins but then take it back off so that you don't ever have to weigh it again - also works for other limbs in times of desperation ;)

Good luck xx

ah yeah - probably best to get the velcro BEFORE the leg chopping commences ... lol

Woohoo, well done :D

Back