**Thinking Thin Thursday - Hour by Hour**

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
Good Morning everyone :D

Hope everyone is feeling good today! I have named the thread 'thinking thin' as I thought we could all do with having a day where we think about what we want to do when we reach our goal! WE WILL GET THERE ;)

When I reach goal I know that I am going to enjoy every minute of my shopping spree, just aimlessly going into any shop and trying things on, for me will be a great achievement, and I can't wait! Goodbye Evans! :p:p:p

Well today (once in work) I am office bound in the morning/early afternoon then I will be in a meeting this afternoon. My HB is picking me up at 6.30 (parents evening) and we will be going home to prepare for our landlady to come over at 7.30 :sigh: So today is the day we find out whether we get our 2 months notice or have an increase in rent, due to her "change of circumstance" - I'm quite nervous :cry:I know I have moaned about youths causing problems, and it has really got me down. Having said that, we have been here for over 2 years, and it's home...:( Part of me is relieved because HB has been saying for a long time that we should move out to a better area, I do agree with him - and our landlady giving us notice is a relief that we don't have to hand in our notice! But still, I guess after today it will make the move final. We have been dithering for a while.

It's the end of an era (Having a Monica/Rachel 'Friends' moment) !!!

Today I'm going to make an effort to drink more water, I was a little slack yesterday - only managing 2 litres.

Have a wonderful thinking thin Thursday :D

Hugs x x x

Hi everyone! :)

I'm so looking forward to next June-August (I won't say Summer) so that I can wear shorts and vest outside without causing alarm. I also want to get to a state where I can start weight training in earnest so that the increased muscle helps to keep the fat at bay. It's not just a short-term goal, I want it to become part of my lifestyle.

I'm most of the way through my second week and I had a serious craving for food yesterday. Not hungry, just really wanted to eat a hot meal. I beat it though, and am feeling really good again today.

Hope you all have a great Thursday! :D

Morning Emma,

I wasnt good with my water yesterday either and only had 2 litres. I have a painful throat at the moment so its sore to swallow which is putting me off drinking but going to make more of an effort today.

Myself and my youngest daughter are a bit poorly so will be staying in today apart from nipping out to take my other daughter to nursery for the afternoon.

Hope everyone has a great day xx

Hi Emma, I too can't wait to say goodbye Evans, I think they have some gorgeous clothes but very expensive and the best stores are in city centres. I am enjoying fitting into some of my old clothes,and however big they are am not buying new til at bmi 25 . I've still got a few things to slim into,but threw away all my bmi 25 clothes because I felt I would never get back in them and there was no point packing them when we moved house.
Am glad to be back in good old Asda clothes again,just have no idea what size I am, and master T doesn't do mum clothes shopping,plus I hate it myself.
We live near a huge m and s and giant Next, will hopefully be heading there in spring 2010 x

morning girls, hope everyones having a good one

hope the meeting with your landlady goes ok emma
hope you and K are feeling better soon tatty

well todays weigh in day for me, my appointment has been changed last minute again and is now in the evening grrrr

cant wait to go shopping at goal hopefully my wardrobe will be cheaper then, evans is so bloomin expensive

Guess what .................... I lost 6 whole pounds this week! I am so happy! Getting back on the exercise bike has worked it's magic! That brings me up to 3 stone 7 lbs gone!

Emma - I hope things go well for you with the land lady tonight.

Megan - How did your date go? What did you have to eat in the end?

It's 3 weeks until I go back to UK for a few days and I will have to give in to a bit of shopping - there is no way I can wait until I am at goal cos I have to lose 12 stones. I'm down to 2 pairs of trousers and soon they will be falling off so I need new trousers. I think the jumpers I have will get me through the winter so I shall put off having a major shop til spring. I wonder if I will fit into Asda clothes now.. do they do 24s? I actually have no idea what size I am at the moment. Luckily my mum is very patient and will just go and have a coffee if her legs get tired. I intend to spend most of my time back in UK in the metro centre!

By the way my mum got weighed last night and has lost 2 stone 5lbs as is very happy too! Her loss this week was 4lbs. I wonder if I can manage to expand her computing skills to include minimins while I am back. She is ok with email but never uses the internet - perhaps this would help!

ohhhh I am happppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Maybe we should all petition Evans for cheaper clothes, it just makes me so cross....infact I'm gonna create a post about their prices. x

Where do I find one of those sparkling stars that says I've lost 50lbs - cos by next week - I will have!
My god when I started on here and saw people who had them I could hardly believe that I would ever get to this stage! yiippeeeee

date went well! I am so amazed at your weightloss Alexice, you must be feeling seriously different now! I ate chicken and a green salad, it was SOOOOOO good. He stole my olives too :D

Claire - thank you!!!!!! yippeeeee sparkly stars! lol LV30 - love yours!

Megan - so glad your date went well! It's good that he stole your olives too! good food choice.

Yes I am feeling good having lost 6lbs this week. There's still a long way to go but I am starting to see results and it's making me very happy and keeping a big smile on my face!

You should be feeling good - 6lbs is a brill loss this far into the plan! Woohoo - you'll have a sparkly star soon!!
Lynne
x

well just back from weigh in and have lost 7lb yay!!!!!!!!!
i am back on track!

Well done summayah! That a fab loss hun.

My news from landlady - we have until 1st Feb to move out! So me and HB will be house hunting from now! OMG - so stressful, and just before christmas. Such bloody good timing - GRRR!!!

Sumayyah - well done! that's a wonderful loss! You are certainly back on track!

Emma - well at least you have two whole months to get sorted. I hope you find a place that you really like!

Back